• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Chronicles: Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Chapter 1: The Begining

There I was standing next to a soon to be legend. I said to this "Man" if you go you probably won't come back. He replyed and said " you know what to do if i don't,". I said " yes i do, then do it, he replyed."

It had been nearly 2000 years since that day. I was just standing around on roof expecting some exciting would happen, and to my surprise something indeed happened. There was a man in black walking towards a shop, a shop that had not been named yet. In that shop was a man named Dante whom I knew all to well, but as for him he probably doesn't even know who I am.

I had been watching Dante for a while now and it was actually getting pretty boring, I mean the guy barely left his "shop" aka his home. On top of that he was also pretty cocky, but he proved to be a good fighter. Though watching him helped learn about his moves and what he called them.

Anyway, this man in black appeared and walked into Dante's shop. It was a while until he suddenly appeared right outside Dante's shop. He walked through the two buildings one of which I was standing on. When he went pass the two buildings a bus suddenly crashed into the building I was on top of. Then out of know where hords of demons came, but the went straight to Dante's shop. I heard some gunshots and i figured Dante must be a little busy. So I said "This is so troublesome". I then jumped right in front of demons before they could any closer to shop and I paused, then they charged at me.

As they where coming towards me I realized some of these demons where unfamilar to me some were purple with scythes and some were red with scythes, of course there was about 12 of them. I really didn't care so when one of "Purple Ones" were about to hit me with his scythe and quickly dodged it and took my sword and cut him in half but he didn't move. Since my sword was kind of samuriaish I slowly put it back in my sheath, but I stopped to leave just a little part of my sword out, I guess you could say I was waiting for the other 11 to surround me. Then I put the rest of the sword in its sheath, and it sounded like a cracking noise somewhat, anyways as soon as I heard that all 12 demons were sliced into two. The top parts of their bodies fell to my left as the bottom parts of their bodies fell to my right. Thats how good I was with my sword, well against regular demons anyway. What I found really weird was that when I killed all of them these reddish kind of orbs came out. I came to the conclusion that these "Red Orbs" were the blood of these demons but i couldn't do anything with them, they were just floating there I so I just destroyed them.

It sounded like Dante was done in his shop and since I was done out here I just went behind the billboard next to his shop, i hid so far backwards so that Dante couldn't see me. Just as I hid behind the billboard Dante's shop doors just fly next to the rubble left from the bus crash. There he was carrying his jacket with his right hand over his shoulder and in his left his sword the Rebellion. Then i just looked away wondering if he'd seen me or not, but a little while I heard a big crash and when i turned around Dante looked pretty angry. I was just watching him fight for a little while well only the begining anyways. He was a good fighter he used all kinds of combos like using his Ariel Rave, then when he got to the ground there was 3 of the " Purple Ones" surrounding him and they all attacked at once but he blocked it all with his guard move. Well i could go more into detail and name better combos but you have to see him do it or you'll just get bored if I just tell you about it.

Well when i thought he was done a familar face to me appeared well I should really say a familar Demon appeared and it was a Hell Vanguard, it just came out of nowhere right in front of Dante but he didn't seem worried at all. I turned around because if I had seen him fight he would have probably seen me, when i did turn around again Dante was charging at the Vanguard, Dante jumped and did an Ariel Rave then jumped off backwards from the Vanguard, he put his sword on his back and took out Ebony & Ivory. Just when he did that a huge tower came juttering out from the ground, Dante put Ebony & Ivory back. Dante looked at the tower but while he was doing that the Vanguard jumped away, Dante pointing one of his guns at the Vanguard probably thinking it was going to attack him but he soon realized he was just runing away. Dante looked at the top of the tower as if he's seen something, I couldn't really see anything until I look as hard as I could. I couldn't believe my eyes no wondering Dante yelled something out of course I really wasn't paying attention to Dante, what I was paying attention too was Dante's older twin brother Vergil. But the only way to tell them apart is when Vergil has his hair up, but when they both have their hair down they look exactly alike.

Anyways Dante Left and I just got down off the roof, not to my surpirse another hord of demons appeared the same ones the "Purple Ones", and the "Red Ones", I took them out quickly one slash and they all got cut in half. Before I knew it was already dark which actually kind of weird but when the tower came up from the ground the sun was setting.

I was about to go see where Dante had gone to but something stopped me, I was right next to the bus and I looked at it very closely because I felt some kind of presence there. So I went into the bus and I was wrong somewhat, when I got into the bus I looked to my left and there was 4 bluish kind of fragments i didn't know what they were so I keep them apart why because if they fragments they would probably stick together if I put them all next to each other, and got out of the bus. As I got out of the bus I wondered are these blue fragments eatable because I soooo Hungry!!!. I went on but I stopped once again and said this "Dante is just like his father, but more cocky...."

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Chapter 2: Parted Ways

I was walking down the street there wasn't any signs that Dante had been here so I moved on. I saw this little bar at the end of this little street, so I went in nothing was in there. I saw a pair of doors at the end of the bar as I was going to go to the doors to open them I heard a motorcycle, it sounded like it came from where I was heading and it made a screech noise as if it turned around I ignored most of it and went through the two doors. I saw nothing but blood on the floors some of it was from humans the other from demons, now I know Dante had been here. I saw another pair of doors as I barely opened the door a woman on a motorcycle zipped past me, she went flying through the air by jumping off a little debre left from the tower with her speed. I went through the pair of doors and saw her break open a hole in the tower it seemed that there was a hole there before but it was covered with ice.

I slowly walked up to the tower then I suddenly heard a big bang even though I heard the sound I still walked slowly. But since I was bored I took a little nap, it wasn't that long though 10 minutes tops. Soon I found out that I shouldn't have slept now I lost track of Dante so I guess we parted ways so to say.

So I finally went into the tower uses the who that women and her motorcycle crashed through. I saw that there was another whole above me and in front of me was another pair of doors. I chose to use the whole above me why because i'll eventually have to go to the second floor anyways right. So I ran up the side of the wall and did (what Dante would call) an Air Hike.

I looked forward and saw two pathways one going left and one going right at first I chose the left, but it seemed that the left pathway was just a wall that was painted to look as if it was a pathway. So I went right then I slowly started to walk while observing the scenerie, which was actually quite beautiful and mean this pathway had painting and statues all of which were beautiful. The only battle I encountered during my little walk was with 3 "Purple Ones" I took them out quickly, you know I slashed once put my sword back in my sheath slowly left a little still out then put the whole sword in making it make a cracking noise then the 3 "Purple Ones" were sliced in half and of course i still destroyed the "Red Orbs". Now I found myself at the end of this pathway so I thought.

At this so called end was the spiral staircase it looked like it was made out of metal. Behind it was kind of a goldish wall and shined rather brightly, and I completely ignored the other side. I went up stairs but when I was up the stairs I nearly fell, because the other half of the stairs was missing the other part of the stairs that led upward was just an illusion. So I tried to look past the illusion and I saw door I peeked through the door only to find the man in black from earlier today.

He was walking to the other side of the room where another door was, but before he went through that door he turned into a demon. His demon form was quite odd really I could see it barely but I still saw it, he looked like a clown but he was purple all of his clothes anyways and he had a really really big nose. When he left I jumped into the room and noticed that this clown demon or whatever he was had a layout of the whole tower I backed up into the middle of the room and thought,"Maybe this clown freak demon could help me but he cannot notice me hmmmm this is getting quite interesting" I was grinning while I said that.

Suddenly while I was in the middle of the room another hord of demons showed up but there was something about them that wasn't right. First to surround me were these demons in armor holding swords the others were the "Red Ones" and the "Purple Ones", but both the "Purple Ones" and the "Red Ones" had mixed colors on them. Then Hell Vanguards appeared but these were strange too, instead of having their purpleish blueish scythe tips, these Hell Vanguards scythes were completly red. Of course I really didn't care again, so I did my One Slash Killer that's the name I give the move I keep doing. Anyway I do the move but this time when the cracking noise came they cut in half, but they regenerated it was as if they were like water or something. I was a little surprised, but I got over it quickly. I sighed and said "Demons these days they never quit."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom