• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Cast: Reboot and Original

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
Original​
Dante-Jamie Campbell Bower (3), Ian Somerhalder (1,2,4)
Vergil-Jamie Campbell Bower (3) Ian Somerhalder (1,2,4)
Lady-Mila Kunis (4,3)
Trish-Malin Akerman (1,2,4)
Sparda-Grant Bowler (all)
Eva: Julie Benz (all)
Nero: Loghan Lerman (4)
Arkham: Christopher Lee (3)
Sanctus: Ian McDiarmid
Crado: Ewan McGregor
Kyrie: Anna Hutchinson
---
DmC
Dante-Kevin Zegers
Vergil-Kevin Zegers
Kat: Jemima West
Mundus: Ralph Fiennes

Tell me your cast.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Mundus: Ralph Fiennes
That would make me think of Voldemort...imagine if Mundus and Voldemort had an evil villain team up:lol:

There's only one I can think of right now

Arkham= Patrick Stewart because he's a great stage and filn actor and he can do villains pretty well.

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
Original​
Dante-Jamie Campbell Bower (3)
Vergil-Jamie Campbell Bower (3)

Dante - Reuben Langdon (1,2,4)
Eva - Kathryn Newton
Sparda - James Franco/James McAvoy
Arkham/Jester - Johnny Depp
Trish - Tracy Spiridakos
Lady - Chloe Mortez
Sanctus - Anthony Hopkins
Credo - Jared Padalecki
Nero - Johnny Yong Bosch/Logan Lerman
Kyrie - Mackenzie Foy

DmC
Dante - Tim Phillips/Shia LaBeouf (I used to hate Shia, with a passion, because he obviously couldn't act considering all his most popular roles (Constantine, Transformers) were a copy of one another. Then I watched Lawless. He's right at the top of my favourite actors list now ^_^)
Vergil - David de Lautour/Ed Westwick
Kat - Michelle Trachtenberg
Mundus - Bruce Willis
Bob - Jack Black/Nicholas Cage
Lilith - Charlize Theron

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
Dante - Reuben Langdon (1,2,4)
Eva - Kathryn Newton
Sparda - James Franco/James McAvoy
Arkham/Jester - Johnny Depp
Trish - Tracy Spiridakos
Lady - Chloe Mortez
Sanctus - Anthony Hopkins
Credo - Jared Padalecki
Nero - Johnny Yong Bosch/Logan Lerman
Kyrie - Mackenzie Foy

DmC
Dante - Tim Phillips/Shia LaBeouf (I used to hate Shia, with a passion, because he obviously couldn't act considering all his most popular roles (Constantine, Transformers) were a copy of one another. Then I watched Lawless. He's right at the top of my favourite actors list now ^_^)
Vergil - David de Lautour/Ed Westwick
Kat - Michelle Trachtenberg
Mundus - Bruce Willis
Lilith - Charlize Theron

I very much did agree with your cast, but its just Mackenzie Foy that I'm on the border line for. And I did not even think of having Lilith or Bob in it.

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
I very much did agree with your cast, but its just Mackenzie Foy that I'm on the border line for. And I did not even think of having Lilith or Bob in it.

I'm borderline with Mackenzie too - it'd be a hard one to pull off considering she's like...a teeny weeny little girl still and Logan/Johnny aren't that young. She's the only one who's face came to mind for Kyrie, though.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Alright, who took my picture?
THERE'S AN IMPOSTER ON HERE.
It's okay I needed to change pictures anyways, was outdated for one :p

Cast
Phineas = morgan freeman
that's all I have.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Could Jason Mamoa play reDante? He already has the scar, the personality and the Mr. Fanservice reputation.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Could Jason Mamoa play reDante? He already has the scar, the personality and the Mr. Fanservice reputation.
Momoa is forever Kahl Drogo to me. No way could he be Dante.:p

Cast
Phineas = morgan freeman
that's all I have.
Now that I would love to see. He could narrate the whole backstory. I'd be happy with that.
Or he could do an audio book of the game and describe what's going on in each cutscene. Knowing Morgan Freeman, he'd narrate that scene with Mundus and Lilith like one of those animal documentaries.

Freeman: As part of the mating ritual the female assumes her position on the desk and takes her hair off. Studies have shown male demons find this very attractive.:troll: The male, still fully dressed, approaches the female and does a stange dance while pulling angry faces. The ritual is complete when the male shouts about his succubus, leaving the female very confused and angry.

Jack Black as Bob. I'm so used to seeing him in films like Tenacious D pick of destiny and School of rock that I think it would be cool for him to play a bad guy for once. Once they got him all made up and dressed like Bob, I could actually see him having a go at the role.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
OG Dante- Ian Somerhalder (Damon from the Vampire Diaries)
Reboot Dante- Colton Hayes (Roy harper from "arrow")

Either Vergil- Daniel Gillies (elijah from "the vampire diaries")

Lady- Lauren Cohen (Maggie from AMC's the WALKING DEAD)
Trish- No idea (It depends on who Trish's source material is as you could change who Trish is based off)

To further explain, to me it doesn't matter who Trish is based off as long as its someone close to Dante who died.

Sparda- Sean bean ( Ned stark from Game of thrones)
Eva- Anna Torv (Noriko from Heavenly sword) or Melinda Clarke ("Amanda" from Nikita)

Kat- Grace Phipps (April from "the Vampire diaries")

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Original
dante- jared padeleki (sam from supernatural)
vergil- robert patison (twilight. just hear me out...look at anything non twilight related he's a great character actor.)
lady-olivia thirlby (anderson from dredd)
trish/eva- marion colltiard (TDKR talia)
sparda- christian bale (batman)

reboot
pretty much the same thing except dante would have to be changed to alex russell (matt from chronicle)

Top Bottom