• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5: The Tale Of Sparda

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
Though I've completed the cover artwork box about few hours ago, BUT it's still under progression because I still do feel that there are some of the things that I need to actually touch up and some part of it aren't satisfied enough. Here I am, would like to show you the cover artwork box about "Devil May Cry 5: The Tale Of Sparda" from one of the biggest DMC fans like myself.

DevilMayCry5CoverBoxArt.jpg

I am in need of suggestions, opinions and some tips from the greatest Devil may Cry fans like you.

Which part of the cover artwork box that I need to actually touch up, revamp, change, etc? Plus, do you have any better ideas about the title of the game itself?

Actually, I would like to put up some ideas that I've got and add some "Victorian era", "vintage", "classic", "historical", "Roman-ish", "gentleman", "romantic", "legendary warrior" as well as those vintages kind of things that had during the Victorian period kind of themes simply because Sparda and Eva were born during far away back before DMC3: Dante's Awakening and living with a demonic around the city that Sparda and Eva were living during the Victorian era. The front cover possessed some different types of elements which is kind of vintage + dark gothic + bloody themes with a Romanian number of 5.

What say you?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
What are you, making a game itself?

I think the box art should have relovance to the story you're going for.

If it focuses on Sparda defeating Mundus, you should put Sparda's DT form on it.

If it focuses on Sparda killing demons after defeating Mundus and neeting Eva, then Sparda and Eva should be on the cover.

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
depends on what the actual story of the game is.

What exactly are you showing us, plot wise?

Well erm...what I exactly trying to show you guys is about the art of the cover artwork box itself. Personally, I did have my own storyline about the game and it is obviously whenever there's a game about the legendary dark knight Sparda in the future Devil may Cry games, surely Mundus would be the final boss in the game, of course. Moreover, this is also obviously a fan-made cover as a way to express my wish for a new Devil may Cry game which basically to be called as "Devil May Cry 5: The Tale Of Sparda".

What are you, making a game itself?

I think the box art should have relovance to the story you're going for.

If it focuses on Sparda defeating Mundus, you should put Sparda's DT form on it.

If it focuses on Sparda killing demons after defeating Mundus and neeting Eva, then Sparda and Eva should be on the cover.

No, this is a fan-made cover that was made by myself yesterday as a way to express my wish for a new Devil May Cry game. Yes it is about the life of the legendary dark knight Sparda until his death. Personally, I don't do any games but I do have my own ideas of the storyline, characters, settings, bosses, etc. and of course, it does takes a lot of time to actually write the story about it. Some of my ideas of the storyline are about how Sparda betrayed his own kind and species called as "Demons", how Sparda betrayed his ex-Lord Mundus, how does he fall in love with the beautiful creatures called as "Humanity", how Sparda met Baul & Modeus for the first time, how Sparda got his two guns of "Luce & Ombra", how he received "Yamato" sword in the first place, where's the place that Sparda met his lover, Eva, as well as many other questions and answers are about to be revealed in the storyline. On a side note, it would be more awesome and amusing if Capcom does actually make a game about Sparda in Devil May Cry 5 in the future. Some of the bosses in Devil may Cry games (1,2,3 & 4) whom has once fought with the legendary dark knight Sparda are also return in the storyline of mine. Kinda cool ain't it, yes? Lol.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well erm...what I exactly trying to show you guys is about the art of the cover artwork box itself. Personally, I did have my own storyline about the game and it is obviously whenever there's a game about the legendary dark knight Sparda in the future Devil may Cry games, surely Mundus would be the final boss in the game, of course. Moreover, this is also obviously a fan-made cover as a way to express my wish for a new Devil may Cry game which basically to be called as "Devil May Cry 5: The Tale Of Sparda".

No, this is a fan-made cover that was made by myself yesterday as a way to express my wish for a new Devil May Cry game. Yes it is about the life of the legendary dark knight Sparda until his death. Personally, I don't do any games but I do have my own ideas of the storyline, characters, settings, bosses, etc. and of course, it does takes a lot of time to actually write the story about it. Some of my ideas of the storyline are about how Sparda betrayed his own kind and species called as "Demons", how Sparda betrayed his ex-Lord Mundus, how does he fall in love with the beautiful creatures called as "Humanity", how Sparda met Baul & Modeus for the first time, how Sparda got his two guns of "Luce & Ombra", how he received "Yamato" sword in the first place, where's the place that Sparda met his lover, Eva, as well as many other questions and answers are about to be revealed in the storyline. On a side note, it would be more awesome and amusing if Capcom does actually make a game about Sparda in Devil May Cry 5 in the future. Some of the bosses in Devil may Cry games (1,2,3 & 4) whom has once fought with the legendary dark knight Sparda are also return in the storyline of mine. Kinda cool ain't it, yes? Lol.

alright.

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
nice idea and i love the cover.....and theres lots of threads about the story......and u should put your story in there :)

Thank you so much for the compliment darkdeamon92/dmc3/, I really appreciate it! Oh really? do you have the links for the threads about Devil May Cry? I would love to see those threads. Lol.

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
i cant find any at the moment but u should make your own thread!!....:) put this sweet cover and write your story...:) ill be the first to read it :)

hm.... it would be intresting to look at dark knight sparda story.

A nice idea, nice artwork. Cool "fan-based" attempt.

Thank you so much guys for the compliment of yours! I really appreciate it! Currently I'm in a midst of thinking what to write for the synopsis of the story. But I created up my own page on Game Ideas Wiki website yesterday which is still under development and add up some details about my fan-made of Devil may Cry 5: The Tale of Sparda. Please do spare some time to look over the website which I'm going to give you guys the link right now.

Link: http://gameideas.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_May_Cry_5:_The_Tale_Of_Sparda

If you do have any questions, suggestions, comments or opinions about my fan-made link above, please do not hesitate to do any one of the followings that I've mention earlier. I'm really looking forward for your replies as well. JACKPOT!!! \:D/

Son of Sparda

The Legendary Dark Knight
All i can think of is a minor typo. It should be "The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, has returned." but that would be all.

Sexy cover by the way. xD

I'd buy it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
having sparda and eva meet in the victorian era might have some problems because it makes Dante and Vergil older than they are when DMC3/1 happened.

LordAsmodeus

having sparda and eva meet in the victorian era might have some problems because it makes Dante and Vergil older than they are when DMC3/1 happened.
Well considering that there's no real verification on the plane of existence (all we have for a timeline is that it's been 2000 years since Sparda sealed Mundus in the Underworld) which could mean that this universe is not like Earth.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Actually, I would like to put up some ideas that I've got and add some "Victorian era", "vintage", "classic", "historical", "Roman-ish", "gentleman", "romantic", "legendary warrior" as well as those vintages kind of things that had during the Victorian period kind of themes simply because Sparda and Eva were born during far away back before DMC3: Dante's Awakening and living with a demonic around the city that Sparda and Eva were living during the Victorian era.

Eva was born in the modern era since the twins were 19 in DMC3, so no, Eva was not from Victorian times. Dante even has a COLOR Photograph of her.

LordAsmodeus

Eva was born in the modern era since the twins were 19 in DMC3, so no, Eva was not from Victorian times. Dante even has a COLOR Photograph of her.
I think he means having it take place in modern times but having architecture in that style. (Kinds like in Devil May Cry 2.)

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
No, he specified as Eva being in the Victorian Era, which she was not. I keep trying to figure to figure out why people seem to think Eva was born centuries ago, meaning the Twins are centuries old, and they clearly are not.

Top Bottom