• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devil may cry 5 return of vergil

nephlim god

If they ever make a devil may cry 5 (DMC) .do you think they will bring vergil back. Would you like to see him back.(i sure as hell would) and if so any ideas on how he will return? But id deffo rather a DmC 2

crush

Erm...why did you post this thread here?
Well, there is NO way they will bring back Vergil. He is already in 2 episodes and dead as a grave.
Besides we have Nero. He will in the future have to deal with problems his father left.

Dylan20

Unless it's a prequel then no.

Vergil was killed off i'd rather him stay dead then bring him back in some stupid way. Although i really like the idea of him being back.

nephlim god

Yeah spose so . Never really taken to nero . I much prefer the idea of DmC . Potentially got alot of twists and good storylines. Would be nice for totally diffrent events and cercumstances

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I'm sorry for bad english...but where were you when Vergil died?
I played DMC3 and DMC1..
It said Vergil is kill.
"no."
Nah Vergil is in DmC, that DLC alone decides his fate...I'm excited to see.

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
I would like to see him in a DMC 5 some type of older vergil where his power and potential just grows just like Dante was but him coming back to life after DMC 1 well they better have some freakin good reason cause if it's stupid then it won't be a great story piece

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
A word to capcom from VERGIL if they decide to bring him back:

tumblr_mhxigltXa51r0lwogo1_400.gif
zPlSBrh.gif

Top Bottom