• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5 Gamescom Demo Discussion Feat. R K [Muscle Memories]

berto

I Saw the Devil
So that guy's Vash from youtube? If I remember right he hates the DMC.org community. One of the few videos of his I saw was him going through this forum and it wasn't particularly kind commentary.

Exejpgwmv

So that guy's Vash from youtube? If I remember right he hates the DMC.org community. One of the few videos of his I saw was him going through this forum and it wasn't particularly kind commentary.
Yeah, I've watched that video. But he's really knows what he's talking about when it comes to mechanics and I don't think he'd take offence to his content being shared here.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
So why DOES he hate the forum? Besides the obvious fan squabbles we get into.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Because we're not hardcore enough.

I guess when you have threads and users here advocating about removing Dante's Style System and having a dedicated dodge button you probably aren't hardcore enough.

But things that I didn't know before listening to this video.

1. Sprint won't stop when you change directions. Basically Sprint will only stop when you stop moving the stick. Another improvement over DMC4
2. Goliath is more aggressive than Berial
3. Using Upper Battery in mid air in an enemy above Nero, Nero gains some more air almost like another jump
4. Petal Ray is also more effective in corners (even in large areas) and apparently consistent
5. The mosquito demons might be able to drain your health and give it to other enemies but if you kill the mosquito enemy they drop health orbs
6. Not everything can be parried with Battery. Battery can only parry physical attacks
7. Gerbera's Jocky can parry projectiles. Jocky only has i frames in the beginning. If you're not careful you can get punished quite easily.
8. Double Down (EX Split) can knock an enemy up or knock them away based on position
9. During Stamen Ray Nero can't turn 180 degree and can be injured while using it if attacked by behind according to R K.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I guess when you have threads and users here advocating about removing Dante's Style System and having a dedicated dodge button you probably aren't hardcore enough.
I guess in his eyes I'm the opposite of hardcore, then. Not that it bothers me, I paid for my copies and I will enjoy and critique them as I see fit, as I'm sure he does.

Anyway, the video's a bit long for me. I only got to around 20 minutes. I'll listen to the rest later when I'm at work.

Anton Clemens

Is that really it or are you just saying?
Something like this. Guys from Cuhrayzee Generals don't like you for
  • not hating DmC
  • not playing DMC 4 24/7
  • not getting S rank on all difficulties
  • not twisting your fingers for controls
  • not performing SSS combos
  • not beating every boss in 10 second
  • etc.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Something like this. Guys from Cuhrayzee Generals don't like you for
  • not hating DmC
  • not playing DMC 4 24/7
  • not getting S rank on all difficulties
  • not twisting your fingers for controls
  • not performing SSS combos
  • not beating every boss in 10 second
  • etc.
I used to post on CG when it was active, great place to get info, and while I never actually heard them mention this place, yeah, I believe it. There was a lot of elitism going around that place. I also didn't know he was an active poster there but it is what it is and not really relevant.

Whatever. Each place will attract whoever the place appeals to more and people will gather where they will. If they really can't stand being here for those reasons then we won't have to worry about having dealing with them.

Top Bottom