• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5 (A do-over of 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerawr35

Trickster
(Nope...isn't a damn bit like Devil May Cry 2...in fact, this is a 'replacement' idea for DMC2...SO! Please read)

-Several Years after Fortuna-
-Mission 1: Cutscene Part 1-
-Devil May Cry Shop-

The first thing the players will hear, is of course, Dante's phone ringing. Dante is sitting in the chair with his feet propped up on his desk, munching on some pizza, and decides to pick it up.

"Devil May Cry...I'm sorry but we're not ope-"

"It's Trish."

"Oh! Funny talking to you. How long's it been since the last time we saw eachother?"

"I'm not calling to give you a happy reunion. I've got a job, and I was wondering if you'd like ta help."

"I'll help if you'll show off some money."

"Sorry Dante, this one's for free."

"What the hell'd you call me for?! I'm relaxing, having a nice date with the pizza boy food, and you waste my time with a freebie?"

"I think you'll say yes when I tell you that the kid with the arm will be there."

"Why would he be there?"

~Trish walks in through the shop's doors, closing her phone.~ "Let's just say, we crossed paths, and the kid told me about this whole thing."

[Dante] "Well, in that case, what are the details? Actually, nevermind, I'm due for a good surprise...let's just go."

[Trish] "Whatever you say...just promise me that you'll buy me dinner after this."

[Dante] "No can do, already in too much debt with that other Lady friend of mine." ~Stands up, grabbing his jacket, guns, and Rebellion.~

[Trish] "You're pathetic."

[Dante] "Can't help it, I always get asked to do the non-paying jobs by people like you."

[Trish] "Uh-huh, hurry up."

~Dante takes one more slice of pizza, and both head out of the door.~

-Mission 1: Cutscene Part 2-

~It's night-time, and we roll over to Nero, who's spying on a nearby city/town called Oak-Harbor. Stepping through several trees and up to a small, unguarded, gate, Nero hopes over it with ease. Taking a quick glance around, the area seems deserted, so Nero takes a few steps farther in. Without warning, Dante makes a surprise landing right in front of him, soon followed by Trish.~

[Nero] "Damn, think you could drop in any less expected?"

[Dante] "It's how I roll."

[Nero] "Pfft, whatever."

[Trish] "Awwww, I think you gave him a scare Dante."

[Dante] "Yeah, the poor kid couldn't last a minute without a night-light."

[Nero] "This coming from the guy who has to have a woman protect him every step of the way."

[Trish] "Hey now! You got something to say?"

[Dante] "C'mon guys, let's stop flirting and get on with whatever it is we're here to do, eh?"

[Nero] "You don't know why you're here? Oh jeez..."

[Dante] "Is it so important that I can't figure it out along the way?"

~Nero shakes his head and begins to walk away into a small, opened area of the city. Dante and Trish follow, with Dante trying to get Nero's attention.~

[Dante] "Hey! What's wrong with you?"

[Nero] "Well, I wanted you to come because of this." ~Nero points to a large statue in the middle of the area.~ "My arm reacts to it..."

[Dante] "How'd you know to come here?"

[Nero] "Reacts...strongly. I was drawn here."

~Dante shrugs and actually looks up at the statue, revealing to him, that it is in fact, a statue of Sparda.~

[Nero] "I know he's your father, but why am I drawn to it?"

[Dante] "Well, you can sure as hell use my brother's sword, and now this. Perhaps...we should try and figure this thing out? Shall we?"

[Trish] "This is slightly boring...I wish you two would hurry up and get on with it."

[Dante] "No one asked you to come, did they?"

[Trish] "Excuse me?! If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even know about this."

[Nero] "Oh please just shut up, both of you." ~Nero wipes his hand over his face and once more, walks away.~

[Nero] "I'm going to try and figure out what's going on, like you said."

[Dante] "Alright, I'll go check over here." ~Dante says with a joking tone, and points in a different direction.~

[Trish] "Well, I'll go my own way too then."

[Dante] "Whatever, but the first place I'm hittin' up is the food district."

[Trish] "Of course."

-Mission 1: Game-
-Trade District-
~Player assumes control of Dante~

Running through a maze of buildings in what still seems to be a deserted town, the player eventually finds themselves face to face with a young girl, who, without warning, screams at Dante, and runs away. The player pursues the young girl, until they lose track of her, and once more venture through a maze of buildings.

Upon finally leaving the Trade District, and entering a new area, the player is finally attacked. Seemingly out of nowhere, a horde of monstrous demons drop from buildings, emerge from allies, and bust out of the ground.

[Dante] "I guess this is why it's been so quiet. At least these guys wanna party!" Dante speaks to himself as 30 or so demons attack him.

The player battles his way through this lower-class demon soldiers and at the end of the fight, receives both a vital star, and the file for the demon.

:/Demon- Guardian- A demon that takes the form of a scaled humanoid. No facial features, and rear-canted legs, carrying anything ranging from a sword to a halberd. These demons are relatively slow, and will attack in hordes./:

Venturing farther into the city, the player eventually finds a door that leads into a larger, more Gothic building. At the first attempt to open this door, the player will discover that it is locked and requires a three-pronged key to open it. After discovering this, the player delves yet even deeper into the city, fighting several more hordes of demons, until he comes upon a fork in his path. One way leads to the Food District, and the other goes into a Residential Area.

Taking either route will lead the player through several sections of the area, while having to fight even more demons, until the player comes to a building that they enter. Upon entering, the door they came in through is rendered useless, due to it's caving in as soon as the player makes it a good distance into the room. At this, it is obvious that after the player is done in this building, they will have to find an alternate path to make it back to the gate, or, if they want, back to the fork. Once one path has been taken, the other path will have changed so that the player does not experience the same thing over again.

:/Difference in paths equal:
Food District- Items and encounters in this area are, a blue orb fragment, another vital star, two encounters with demons.

Residential Area- Three-pronged key, a devil star, and three encounters with demons. /:

Once the player gets around to the door, and uses the key, they will enter a large, abandoned, cathedral, and at one end will be a small piece of a tablet. It will be 1/3 of the tablet, and throughout the next levels, the player will find the other 2/3's.

Once the player takes up the piece of the tablet, they will be introduced to a new demon that drops in through the roof of the building. It will be fought as a sub-boss, and unfortunately, the player will not kill it, thus, the player will not receive a file on the demon. The only thing that the player can tell is that the creature has a doppelganger type power, and it can mimic Dante's every move.

After 'defeating' the new demon, the player is allowed to move on into the next room of the building, where they are treated to a Divinity Statue. Upon entering this room, the player has finished Mission one, and will be allowed to use the statue in Mission 2.

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
How do you come up with this stuff, I know I'm a DMC fan but this...this is damn good in that it feels like you are actually playing the game (Like the whole file on demon part) and I can already tell that Nero and Dante (and Trish???) are going to be playable and on different paths rather than backtracking like in DMC4. So far so interesting, i wonder why nobodyreplied to this.

Tramendium

Some of you just keep em coming eh? Couldn't stay away could you anyway i say one of possibilities for that one.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well Done. I thought you captured the essence of the characters brilliantly. It was as if i could hear them talking while reading it.

Tramendium

Vergil'sB*tch;182346 said:
Well Done. I thought you captured the essence of the characters brilliantly. It was as if i could hear them talking while reading it.

Hey me too that makes you don't hear things hmmm?:lol:
(IMO i prefer DMC2 like it is but it could be better if Capcom get off their lazy asses more often)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Its a good idea but I don't think DMC2 deserves to be erased from history. It wasn't that bad.

Tramendium

darth_angelo45;182548 said:
Its a good idea but I don't think DMC2 deserves to be erased from history. It wasn't that bad.

Dmc2 is there FOR A ****IN REASON and its better to remain if there is DMC5 it should probably serve to tie DMC2 for the rest of franchise and therefore make it continuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom