• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 transferred to pc

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Do anyone of you know how you can record your playing in ps3 games. So what I want is to show you my fighter skills and record it and set it up on youtube. Then link it to here. Help here?

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
multimediaman from boardsus.playstation.com said:
first method... assuming you have a way to import footage directly from a DVD... get a standalone DVD recorder. Output the ps3 to it, or split the signal to both it and your regular TV ... It'll record the dvd with your gameplay footage on it, and then you can put the DVD in your computer and import the footage... either with a video editor that can pull from DVD, or else a program that can record from a dvd as it plays on your system.. The first choice there will be the better option.

Next method, get a video capture device. Pinnacle makes a couple nice ones, I believe are called studio moviebox. You can get a USB version (external) and a PCI version (Internal) ... it'll let you capture footage as you play the games as well, and it saves a video file after you finish capturing, which you can put to youtube as well.

Hope that helps, eitherway it`s gonna cost you big time, so unless you have the dvd recorder, just give it up.
There`s aanother option really, dunno if you`ll like it though. Put a camera infront of the screen and record, that`s gonna f.up the quality, But.

Top Bottom