• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition trailer promises new playable characters: Vergil, Trish and Lady

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH NOW I'M MOTIVATED...THIS IS THE POWER OF SPARDA

RebeledgeYamato

It's quite possible that while Vergil gets all 20 missions of a campaign, there will be story elements based on Devil May Cry 4's tie-in novel making it into the game.

Blade8513

Looks awesome! I still need to finish the first 3 games though, had to put them down for a long time :/

Nero sounds just like Ichigo from Bleach :D

Reading the Trauma

I only get 15gb of data per month on my internet. Guess I won't be buying this version, unless they release it on a disc! '~'

Would be pretty fun to play as Lady. And Vergil!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Gold Supporter
Are they playable as Protagonists with Story Elements or just as Reskin Cameos like Trish was in DMC2?
They have an opening and ending cutscene. Also, Vergil plays through the whole game while Lady plays Nero's stages and Trish plays Dante's stages.

Some of their moves are taken by other characters like Dante or DmC Vergil, but others are new, developed just for the SE.