• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition sound good????

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Okay so in my personal opinion devil may cry 4 was a great game yes there were holes and character flaws and some mistakes but all in all awsome game..i was reading some old threads and i saw someone state they would love a devil may cry 4 special edition..and it occured to me how awsome that would be i mean perfect examply ninja gaiden 3 they re made it and razors edge kicked a**. i mean same game just more background more back story more character explaination imporved combat and new levels..i mean the potenial is endless..i know a few people hate dmc 4 but for those who feel in love with the dmc series because of dmc4 what do you think????

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
a special edition of a game is not the same as a sequel to that game. the series needs to move forward and explain things while continuing the story. if they are going to remake previous games in the series to correct errors then they should do all of them and start from the beginning (in-universe chronological order not release order.) and they should do DMC5 before they do that.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
a special edition of a game is not the same as a sequel to that game. the series needs to move forward and explain things while continuing the story. if they are going to remake previous games in the series to correct errors then they should do all of them and start from the beginning (in-universe chronological order not release order.) and they should do DMC5 before they do that.

I suppose thats fairi just thought id suggest a special edition as short of a way to bridge the gap because i want them to bring nero back and im worried that in dmc 5 they wont

Top Bottom