• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4: Saber of Savior

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Anyone can provide some scans and info about the artbook & dvd?
Things I've found so far:
*Description*
##Devil May Cry 4##
*Official Material Archive 'Saber Of Savior'
*Exclusive to Japan & extremely rare
*Comes with a premium DVD w/making of DMC4
*Contains 'Devils' section w/info & artwork for enemies
*Contains 'Cast' section w/info & artwork for characters
*Contains 'Weapons' section w/info & artwork for them
*Contains 'Scenario' section w/all game dialogue completely in English as well as in Japanese
*Contains 'Elements' section with game location artwork
*Contains enemy, character & weapon concept artwork
*Contains interviews with the creators
*160 pages, full color, English & Japanese text
*Catalog/UPC: 4757743069 / 9784757743069

##Premium DVD Contents##
*Making of DMC4 (47 min.)
*Motion capture & voice over footage (34 min.)
*Johnny Bosch (Nero) Interview (6 min.)
*Reuben Langdon (Dante) Interview (6 min.)

*Scans*
http://puku.exteen.com/20100317/scan-devil-may-cry-4-material-archive-saber-of-savior (Can anyone translate what the guy writing the article says?)
http://s831.photobucket.com/albums/zz231/untold_rarities/Devil May Cry/Devil May Cry 4/Saber Of Savior/
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Devil-May-C...aber-savior-w-DVD-/300557328762#ht_7260wt_952

Btw does anyone here know japanese?

Edit:
http://forums.devilmaycry.org/threads/dmc4-concept-art-book.3576/
hm, intesting stuff right there. (most likely copied from http://boards.ign.com/devil_may_cry/b5258/164167382/p1/)

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
nice find man, so this is an exclusive buy in japan?

Vergil'sBitch says you can get it in the UK.
Also, I found a link from Play-Asia and eBay, I can post it here if you would like to.

you can get it in the UK.
(I has it), but the thing is, i don't have a scanner. Sorry

I happen to be flying to the UK next Sunday, can you be more spesific about where did you get it in the UK?
I have a scanner combined with my printer, if I will be able to pick it for a reasonable price in the UK, I will scan it and upload it as a .rar file to Megaupload, Rapidshare, Fileflyer, 4Shared and some other hosting sites and post the links here.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You can get it in the uk through eBay, sadly there is no other way of getting it (that I know of anyway). But I've had my book for quite a while. You may be also be able to get it through Amazon.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Oh I want it! What is it? XD
I just ebay-ed it, it's being sold for nearly £80!? What the fudge?!
I don't want it that much... T_T
There's another one fro $19 but they don't ship to UK. :/

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^that's the problem.
I know there is a book for DMC3, can't remember what It's called, but I've seen it for $90+

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
^that's the problem.
I know there is a book for DMC3, can't remember what It's called, but I've seen it for $90+

Are you talking about the Note of Naught book?
There are tons of artbooks and stuff for each game in the series, but I'm intrested just in the special, never-before-scanned one which comes with a DVD.

Oh I want it! What is it? XD
I just ebay-ed it, it's being sold for nearly £80!? What the fudge?!
I don't want it that much... T_T
There's another one fro $19 but they don't ship to UK. :/

Yeah, I found that one too, was kinda ****ed they don't ship to my country neither. I
have a friend in the USA, might ask him to order it and I'll send him the money. Maybe this January.
And for the "what is it?" part of your comment, I'm pretty sure the original post answers it quite well.

I've ordered the Trinity of Fates book (the second thing CAPCOM released especially for the 5th Devil May Cry Anniversary, it is a artbook with a lot of info about the games, character, etc.) which comes with a DVD and got it a few days ago, was intrested in that book for a while.

It's a nice book, some great art and pictures that provide the relationship between characters, and the DVD is epic, it's basically like a movie made out of the first 3 games' cutscenes and gameplay. The DVD also has the first 2 Devil May Cry 4 trailers from 2005, when it was still a PS3 exclusive (this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ-ajWP1FSY and the one with Dante showin' off his skills using a camera).

I got it for 19.99$ and a 10$ shipping in a very good condition from a Japanese seller. However, this book was only released in Japan, and it's written in Japanese, so if anyone here knows how to read and translate Japanese, I will be glad to share the scan with him and then share a translated version with the community.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
And for the "what is it?" part of your comment, I'm pretty sure the original post answers it quite well.
That's what the "..........." implies XD
I'm not even going to bother looking at all this awesome stuff since I can't afford it this side of X-mas/ NZ T_T

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
That's what the "..........." implies XD
I'm not even going to bother looking at all this awesome stuff since I can't afford it this side of X-mas/ NZ T_T

Well, you can download most of the things online, the only collectibles I've got so far that doesn't come with a game are the Devil May Cry 4 Special DVD and the Trinity of Fates Film DVD Book. I've got tons more saved on my computer, but I haven't paid for them lol.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Wow, I'm a little surprised. I've had this book for years, got it not long after the game came out. I got it after the other artbook. I even ripped the DVD and format it for PS3 compatibility. Actually, the link posted above to IGN is for the tread I started.

A while back I made a torrent of DMC materials I had. It totaled 15 gigs. It was videos, books, music, and the anime drama cds, and I included the DVD rip from this book. Unfortuanetly there was practicly no intrest so I deleted it a month latter.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Wow, I'm a little surprised. I've had this book for years, got it not long after the game came out. I got it after the other artbook. I even ripped the DVD and format it for PS3 compatibility. Actually, the link posted above to IGN is for the tread I started.

A while back I made a torrent of DMC materials I had. It totaled 15 gigs. It was videos, books, music, and the anime drama cds, and I included the DVD rip from this book. Unfortuanetly there was practicly no intrest so I deleted it a month latter.

Well then, can you please upload the book's scans and DVD to Megaupload or such, so that we will be able to download it and share it on the web?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't have the means to scan the book, nor to upload to the net, currently speaking to you from my tablet, but I'll see if I can borrow someones computer. You'll have to wait a bit. Then again, I remember I uploaded a couple of videos to crunchy roll, they might be the ones. Its been so long since I used crunchyroll I'd forgot I done it.

So, in actuality the video's been on the net for a few years now, uploaded it to the net twice but it just doesn't seem to circulate.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-368176/devil-may-cry-4-interviews-and-video-storyboard-raw

This is the content of said DVD. Sorry for the double post but the tablet doesn't do forums well.

Thanks for the link, I will find a way to download it and will put a downloadable link in the OP.
You've uploaded all of the DVD, nice.
This will help a lot to this topic, thanks again for your huge donation.

Edit:
The book in the IGN link isn't Saber of Savior, it's the Material Collection Artbook (http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:..._89CM7LLBsLJl5Gv0PadEjnnuihSYRghfWeDfGkYfPI9A), are you sure the DVD you've uploaded is from Saber of Savior and that the book you own is Saber of Savior?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yes, I am, because I have both books and the Material Collection didn't have a DVD and there are no other DMC4 books that come with a DVD.

Top Bottom