• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Nero Playable Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennett5

Devils Never Cry
WWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhY! NeL0! Not Dante!!!:mad:

Do You Mean HIs not dante ?

Damn!!! They looK like Twins!!!!!!

i Wish I can COntrol Dante IN Devil May CRY 4

I wISH!!!!

DanTE Is Hotter Than Nelo!!!!1

What Du U THink Guyzzzz????/

Kaihedgie

Re: WhYY!!!!!

kennett5;8759 said:
WWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhY! NeL0! Not Dante!!!:mad:

Do You Mean HIs not dante ?

Damn!!! They looK like Twins!!!!!!

i Wish I can COntrol Dante IN Devil May CRY 4

I wISH!!!!

DanTE Is Hotter Than Nelo!!!!1

What Du U THink Guyzzzz????/

Slow down, tuts. You're going way too overboard. Yes, you can play as Dante in DMC 4. It's just that Nero has replaced Dante's role as the main protagonist, that's all

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ya..............but Dante still hot guy...............not Nero :p
but at least it would be fun

Kaihedgie

I was wondering the exact same thing. I hope they pusher it further than Dante's DMC 2 Devil Trigger, which was pretty cool

Solidus

Rebellion

Kaihedgie;8821 said:
I was wondering the exact same thing. I hope they pusher it further than Dante's DMC 2 Devil Trigger, which was pretty cool
But if DMC4 is set before DMC2...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
could be...............coz the DT of DMC2 is almost the same as DMC1 DT
it could be the combination

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Nero is the main hero.Dante is (more likely) main villain (just don't like word "antagonist"). Nero hasn't got a chance

Re: May Cry 4 Nero Playable Character

whoa whoa whoa...every1 cill, yes this is a big change in DMC but, i'v been check'n up on this new idea of Nero for quite some time...yes, Nero is the main person but Dante is in this game too. Nero is apparently a hunter too, but he's trying to stop Dante for some reason...wich i dont get...but, DMC4 i think has a new twist on how to preform diffrent moves, Kobayashi (the games' creator) sais "DMC 3 was about how to combine guns with swords, to me DMC4 is not this, i's more of a triangle relationship, combining the gun,sword,and the arm."...the thing is, also, u have to remeber that the games dont go one right after the other in the seires, the progression goes like this, DMC3,followed by DMC1,folowed by DMC4, then finaly DMC2...(earliest to latest...how chronological!) so Nero must play some sort of important role in this...and lastly, THIS IS THE MAIN REASON NERO IS IN, AND DANTE IS OUT: "the reason we ("we" refering to the creators) switched to Nero is when u consider how we want to open up a new avenues for the core user and that we're switching hardware to the ps3, the easiest way to have these new gameplay mechanics...was to introduce a new character"..."If we gave Dante Nero's abilities, it wouldnt be Dante anymore"....well! there ya have it!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom