• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Manga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
Code:
SOURCE: http://kotaku.com/5194719/devil-may-cry-4-the-comic-book-now-on-sale

Kotaku said:
Devil May Cry 4 has been novelized! Starting today, Devil May Cry 4 -Deadly Fortune-1, the first of two volumes, goes on sale in Japan for ¥600 (US$6).

The second volume hits retailers this summer on July 1. THORES Shibamoto is handling the book's illustration.

Devil May Cry -Deadly Fortune-1 is available at book retailers across Japan as well as online retailers like Amazon Japan.

-Dead Fortune-1 [Capcom]

Awesome! I can't wait for a translation ;)

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
Oh Cool!
When it goes on sale I'll try to read it :D

If you haven't noticed, delete this thread, cuz you've made 2 same topics :D

Keaton

Premium
Lol done some appropriate merging ;)
Thanks for spotting that Ivy ^^

Pantera Queen

This is exciting!!! Hopes it comes out in English and bookstores where I live will sell it. I have yet to buy the DMC3 manga,too.

Zato-OW

King
ROFL? Damn the son of Vergil? How can he be the son of Vergil when Vergil had to be the age of 12 -14 when Nero was born. Either way i expected something like this.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;167612 said:
ROFL? Damn the son of Vergil? How can he be the son of Vergil when Vergil had to be the age of 12 -14 when Nero was born. Either way i expected something like this.

It's not correct.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm not buying the whole Son of Vergil, but the manga/novels of DMC were claimed to never really be canon for the games, but I won't be surprised what the manga pulls out of it's ass. Still, I'll read it.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Zato-OW;167612 said:

It'd make more since if they did somehow get a hold of Vergil's DNA, but then they'd be going MGS here. :/ Either way, Vergil hasn't been making any babies.

At least us fans like to hope so.

Zato-OW

King
Well it doesn't add up. Vergil hated humans and DMC4 has Dante in his late 20's and Nero at DMC3 Dante's age. Ill just have to wait tell its translated in english. But on the bright side, atleast this proves that Nero was always a demon if its true.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
^ In Japan: Yes.

Outside of Japan: Not so much* (yet, anyway :lol:).

That is one good-looking cover. Makes me wish I had a console I could play DMC4 on.

*Unless you order it off Amazon Japan, anyway.

Koemi

half-breed
Brea translated that!? wt.......

anyway, they better translate that to English or else..... well, it's about time I revise my Japanese? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom