• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 is great because

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
If it was me,great graphics,great gameplay and great new characters..especially Nero:lol: ...and my favourite character which is Dante which is much more cooler than other previously games (maybe except DMC3:lol: )...also,Lady and Trish has become very sexy and attractive...:kiss:also,Gloria is damn hot and nice:p ...Kyrie is a damn fine girl...:lol:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Devil May Cry 4 is great because... there's plenty of hawt CG girls running around wearing very little clothing.

:ninja:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
devilmaycry;70293 said:
Devil May Cry 4 is great because... there's plenty of hawt CG girls running around wearing very little clothing.

:ninja:

Yeah.I agree!!!:lol: Girls should wear more that kind of clothings!!!!:lol:

neoLogy!

Chaos Master;70298 said:
Yeah.I agree!!!:lol: Girls should wear more that kind of clothings!!!!:lol:

I don't know why, If I was a girl, I don't imagine myself going to battle like Gloria. ESPECIALLY hiding the blade there. I mean, Holy crap! Still, the fact that this game allows on-the-fly style change, the Devil Bringer, which adds a whole new dimension to fighting bosses and how they introduced a new character and left us all hoping for DMC5 :p

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i would say the very sexy graphics ( i have standard definition and it still looks brilliant!) and the instant style change. not too keen on the fact that some levels are bright:p it's dmc for crying out loud!!

Keaton

Premium
pinky750;70801 said:
i would say the very sexy graphics ( i have standard definition and it still looks brilliant!) and the instant style change. not too keen on the fact that some levels are bright:p it's dmc for crying out loud!!

Are you referring to the forest scene?

What you have to remember is in DMC light oftem means dark...in DMC1 after going through hell to get to Mundus' chamber and you find a bright chapel...it freaked me out =p

The forest in DMC4 reminded me of jarrasic park (with raptors running rampant and also predator o_O!

---add to thread

the Devil Bringer and ontheflystylechange (breathes! ~O.O) add so much dimension to battles, changing to gunslinger when you need potent shotgun attacks and royal guard to sponge a incomming attack! Wicked!

Top Bottom