• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 DEMO release date!!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Re: Dmc4 DEMO release date!!!

OMG you're kidding me. >_> Why would they release a demo 5 days before the actual game comes out? They might as well not even bother.

Zato-OW

King

Actualy thats false because it has the Demo for 1/31/08 and then it has the actual game for 10/21/08... its just an error they need to fix. Famitsu comfirmed the Demo to be out on Friday(thurday=friday in japan) It said Next Friday but no one knows if its this Friday or Next weeks friday. But the Demo is rumored to be tomorrow.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter

I heard Friday as well, but also this 31st date has really thrown me off.

I wonder if its possible that Japan will get it this/next friday, and US/UK on the 31st?

I don't really mind as long as Japan gets it, because I made a japanese XBL account so I can still download it either way :p

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac

damn i hope its this friday. wouldnt really be much point releasing it next friday.
ah the anticipation is killing me

Chrysander

It doesn't matter so much when the demo is released, even if it was released on the same day as the full game. The demo is really for people who haven't made their mind up if they want to buy the game or not, it allows them to see what it will be like. If you already know you'll be buying the game, the demo isn't as important So long as the demo is released quite close to the relaese of the full game, it just allows people to play it before buying it. Releasing it too early might make people play the demo, then forget about it, and then maybe they wouldn't buy the full game. The hype from the release of the demo needs to still be around to boost sales. If the demo had been kicking around for a month or two, it would make the game seem like old news in a lot of people's eyes I think.

redRAID3R

I've already pre-ordered and fully paid off the CE Edition. And i just want to play the game! :)

Joyce_Nero

I will surely download the demo even if I already preordered my LE! ^^'' So thanks for the info. I really hope it will be tomorrow! ^^

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter

"The demo is really for people who haven't made their mind up if they want to buy the game or not, it allows them to see what it will be like."

Well personally I am 100% sure I'm buying it and I just want the demo for something to play till then.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter

Well its possible its coming today (unlikely) or next friday in Japan. The UK/US dates we have nothing to go on, except some places say Jan 31st.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!

I just called a local gamestop. The dude said they don't know when they get the demos in, but it's free for the people who made a reservation. He said demos usualy come out a week before the game is released...or WHEN the game is released (Like that makes any sense. >_>)

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER

kool but that means we have to go up to the game stop to get the demo like a disc?

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac

you could get it by downloading from PSN or xbox live as that is most likely where it will be released

Top Bottom