• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devil may cry 4 before devil may cry 3 ?

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
i noticed that in mission 12 or 13 of devil may cry 4 dante has a flshback to when he is in his office and lady is telling him about the order of the sword and say somthing about sparda and says to dante what do you know about sparda and dante says well from what i can see there is a lot of confusion surrounding him and looks at trish... but in DMC3 lady finds out that dante is a son of sparda... this got me confused...

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
oh no no...they're just telling you how Dante got involved and why he shot the sanctus...Lady states that the order was interfering with her jobs and that they were stealing devil arms that dante has. She told him to look into it. That's all.

CHAOSBRINGER546

Premium
oh no no...they're just telling you how Dante got involved and why he shot the sanctus...Lady states that the order was interfering with her jobs and that they were stealing devil arms that dante has. She told him to look into it. That's all.
but she does say something about sparda to dante as if she does know he is one of his sons

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
but she does kno dante's sparda's son. She also states that this order worship Sparda like a god. This is after Dante declines. He suddenly changes his mind when he hears they've been collecting devil arms and is curious so he goes and checks it out.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
i think its cause she is the only one of the three who might have known him.

How could Trish know him? Or did Mundus tell Trish about Sparda, because Mundus seems like the guy would never pour his heart out about Sparda whoopin' that ass.:D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
To be fair, we dont know how he died so maybe she was with him or something.

In my fanfic, sparda's ghost tried to influence her to betray mundus.

other than that, i dont really know.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Aren't you getting a bit ahead of yourselves? He probably just looked at her because she knew as much as him. It's just a look..

CHAOSBRINGER546

Premium
i probably am but i wanted to sound smarter.
no harm done lol but maybe he looked at her because he knew that he was going to fortuna for the simple fact that sparda was mentioned and he is trying to find out about his mother and thats why she wrote where sparda(sword) was 'see you there trish'

CHAOSBRINGER546

Premium
should we have an explanation on who eva or nero's mother was?
eva was dante and virgils mopther and we do not know who nero's mother is as he is adopted into credo and kyrie's family at a young age other than that i know nothing more :)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think if we do get a story that revealed Nero's parentage then we should who both his parents are.

More info on Eva and sparda would be cool but they should be left to prequels.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Considering how Dante kicked the doors off the Devil May Cry, and blew it up in the end, I think people would get some ideas about Dante........Just saying......

Top Bottom