• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition GRAPHICS MOD

Enheim

Hello everyone.
I've managed to mod this awesome game.

You can check the video here:
Download Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?r1b66i75zqlbyj9

Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition [PC]
"The Legendary Dark Knight"
ReShade Graphics Mod

Features:

Ambient Occlusion (SSAO)
Ambient Light
HDR
Bloom
FXAA
SMAA
LumaSharpen
Vibrance
ColorCorrection (Filmic Curve - Technicolor - Colormod)

If you liked this mod Subscribe to my channel for more Content.

Last edited:

Koschei

I prefer DMC to be more colorful, and less white, but nevertheless, it's awesome that You managed to do such thing :) btw, I love Your VTMB mod

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Whoa - that's pretty friggin' cool! Love it, love all of it! So nice to see the classic DMC games getting some modding lurve. I'll definitely be giving this a whirl over the weekend.

Is it like a SweetFX mod? Or are we talking super technical code sorcery? Regardless, very nice work indeed!

Enheim

Whoa - that's pretty friggin' cool! Love it, love all of it! So nice to see the classic DMC games getting some modding lurve. I'll definitely be giving this a whirl over the weekend.

Is it like a SweetFX mod? Or are we talking super technical code sorcery? Regardless, very nice work indeed!

Thanks for the support! I've been a fan since first DMC came out, so many years ago. Been modding my personal games with ReShade for about more than 2 years now, so i've acquired a lot of experience and thought why not mod one of my favourite games.
It has SweetFX and also other injectors, SweetFX alone wouldn't make it. No coding sorcery at all. But this mod took me like 20+ hours to get it done right.

Top Bottom