• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 3 SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanna-X-freak

Hi, I'm new so I hope I post this into the right forum...
Anyways, I have some sort of technical problem, the game is running well except...well, there is white instead of other colors...I really can't describe it well, there's a screenshot:

dmc3se.jpg

And my comp is:
32bit Vista home premium
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6300 @ 1,86GHz
2gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS

Thanx a lot in advance

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Hmmm...I don't really know a whole lot about computers, but it may be a problem with your video settings. That or something's wrong with your video card.

Sparda™

Either your video card is down, or your copy of the game is down.

If It's the video card, get the latest drivers. Let me know If It works then.^_^

kanna-X-freak

hmm....I tried to mess up with the settings but it didn't help...and updating the driver also made no difference so I guess it's in the game :/

Anyways, thanx for trying to help me I really appreciate it ^^

kanna-X-freak

Arrgh, I'm coming to a conclusion that it's not in the game, but my comp is f*cked up (as always), I've been trying many different settings for the graphics but the result is still the same, does anyone have any idea how exactly change the settings so it would work? I guess it is supposed to be done in the NVIDIA control panel (beside this I couldn't find any other thing where it would be possible to change the settings) well, I'm just too stupid to figure it out myself so I hope you are patient enough with me ^^; thanx in advance

Koemi

half-breed
did you try:
1) uninstall the game
2) uninstall, then reinstall the new driver
3) reinstall the game?

it works for me few times in the past...

Sparda™

Your system is Vista, right?!

Right-click the desktop shortcut of the game, select Compatibility, and run It as Windows XP SP2.

Also, you can try installing your copy of the game, in another PC and see what's wrong.

Let me know.^_^

kanna-X-freak

So..I tried unninstalling, re-installing, compatibility and it still makes no difference :/ I guess I'll try to run it on another computer but I don't know...the only other comp I can use is laptop and games usually don't like laptops...well, I'll see what I can do, or I just get used to my white version (after all the game is so addictive that I'll complete it no matter what the quality is like) Anyways, thanX a lot for your help and that you were patient with me and my "technical skills" ^__^

kanna-X-freak

KYAAA updating the game worked 8DDD it looks soooooooo GREAT now!! THANXXX a lot for your tip, I'm really grateful ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom