• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 2 is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Re: Easy

What!? the trismagia was easy. As a matter of fact, if you want me to, I'll write a DMC2 boss guide telling you how to get past each boss on DMD and LMD. Would that prove it?:mad:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

look, I can't speak for all gamers of course but I give you my word that I found the trismagia easy, possibly because I had Dante pretty much fully upgraded by the time I reached that point and had in excess of twenty large and small vital stars, about 16 small devil stars and 10 large devil stars, two smell of fears.

I just kept rolling around, dodging apart from when the electric one came up close because if you was in the middle of the ring of electricity it fired at you, it didn't affect you, when they joined I used a devil star so its homing attack took less off than usual and kept firing at it. The result wasn't great I'll admit "C" to be more precise but I still found it easy. True I had a massive advantage over it from playing bloody palace for orbs but still, you can see no why I found it easy. Not as easy as the other bosses mind but still not a boss that was unduly worrying.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;8388 said:
at least u admited but "smell of fear"o_O
i never used that be4 :p

It allows you to avoid attack. But now you know why I completed it with nealy a full life bar.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhmmm...............but i dont use that............i prefer to face them............if i had to defeat them

NightmareX

well this game is easy ^^ but sometimes theres a really mega hard ;)
like this 3 head monster >_< i have played with him about 1 hour o_O
but i dont die hehe ^^ game dificult its: medium ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom