• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 15th Anniversary

Which option

• A

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • B

• C

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • A & B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A & C

• B & C

• All the Above

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • None of the Above

• Total voters

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Lets see Devil May Cry first debut in summer 2001 so since we're about to go into 2014 and Devil May Cry be in its 12th anniversary going into its 13th anniversary next year.

Since Capcom (like most other companies) usually celebrate their series every 5 years and the 5th anniversary DMC got a collection of DMC1, DMC2, and DMC3 for the PS2 and some books and whatnot for the 10th anniversary a collection of DMC1, DMC2, and DMC3 BUT IN HD......on the PS3 and Xbox 360 with some extra bonuses that the PS2 5th anniversary didn't get.

Plus DMC3 came out a bit prior to the 5th anniversary and DmC was announced and in development during the 10th anniversary.

So will Devil May Cry for its 15th anniversary

A. Get another HD collection (but this time with DMC4 and DmC included) on the XBONE and PS4 (maybe the Wii U if Nintendo throws enough money at them)

B. A new game around the same time

C. Something else....movie, more books, another anime, figurines, etc.

berto

I Saw the Devil
if capcom hasn't given up on dmc i venture to say we'll get a new game. they might port dmchd to next gen but i douth they'll put much effort or cash into it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I quite like figurines. Anyway, when DMC3 reaches it's 10th anniversary, I will have been into the franchise for 10 years... Wh00t!

berto

I Saw the Devil
I feel old
Why? Because you've been with a game 15 years? Well, boo hoo, I've been playing Mega Man since 2 and you don't see me crying over it, now stop feeling old and start acting your age, grandpa!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Why? Because you've been with a game 15 years? Well, boo hoo, I've been playing Mega Man since 2 and you don't see me crying over it, now stop feeling old and start acting your age, grandpa!

K0VkqjR.jpg

Dantesanimus

Not gonna lie a new anime for the series would be pretty sweet and I've still got my fingers crossed (cautiously) for the Screen Gems film production that's in the works.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Since the 15th anniversary is in 2016....the movie by Screen Gems should be out by then....and I mean SHOULD BE.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I wouldn't mind if they did all of the above; give something for everyone, no matter which part of the fanbase spectrum they're on. :)

Top Bottom