• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devil may cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

koibito

i was wondering who has cosplayed dmc characters and if so who they were etc. also any creatve dmc props that were included in those cosplays

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Only decent Devil May Cry cosplay pic I've managed to find is the one located in the Gallery. Here's the direct link

devil-may-cry-3-dante-cosplay-9173.jpg

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Oh dear...I shamefully admit I've gone as Vergil at one point, the outfit was bought, the Katan I'd owned for a while and I'd already bleached my hair white.

Nothing creative really, the costume is pretty much easily bought on a site like eBay, the sword was easy for me, considering there WAS a shop near here that sold them, but because of new laws making it illegal for swords to be sold to the public, it may be a lot harder to get one now.

koibito

ah i see thats cool dude, im going to cosplay sparda the next anime con i go to hes my favorite character lol any suggestions on how to get a katana with a black handle w/ a white grip, a gold cross guard and a black sheath for the yamato ill b needing?

also who else has cosplayed?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Eh, it'll be difficult considering many places have REALLY clamped down on the sale of swords, eBay included, so now, I'm not really sure, you may come across one or two places that still sell them, but it'll be difficult to come by.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
My friend once found a store (in the Mall of America, I think) that had a replica of Rebellion. She got a replica of the Master Sword from LOZ there (she is a Zelda fanatic like whoa :lol:).

Anyway, I have thought of cosplaying Lady, but I'd have to grow my hair out a little, dye it black (which I don't have much of a problem with :D), and lose a few pounds (I am a bit chubby).

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Give it a try, always worth it to get a hold of a lethal weapon. :lol:

I see you've watched the latest Zero Punctuation Bad Wolf. ^_^

koibito

lol koolness eh ill make rebellion if i get time its a year away lol im going to make the force edge ima use wood to make the handle and blade then clay to make the guard and skull on the handle also magnets to keep it on my back then i gotta buy the yamato but then if i decide to ill make the rebellion as well i bought the guns but i gotta make grips then like paint a bunch of parts of the guns then engrave "luce & ombra" onto one of them then engrave "for tony redgrave
by .45 art warks"

into both of them ima have the perfect costume weeee

and bad wolf, i bet your gonna have a great lady cosplay take a pic :D lol

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
If I ever do it, I will definitely be posting pictures. :lol: I also thought of something else: I'd either have to get contacts, or deal with a mild headache throughout the whole stint, as I am mildly nearsighted.

And to Angelo: Yes, I did. And was highly amused. :D

koibito

ah for my cosplay i bought dress shoes and socks i bought white gloves they r gentlemen like gloves so they work perfectly i bought the monocle and i can get my hair to be perfectly like sparda's and i gotta buy a yamato other than that im getting purple dress pants made and then im getting a shirt that'll be like sparda's w/ the buttons and designs and all then it will stop at the shoulders then it will start as like a silk type material so white sleeves with ruffles at the wrists then at the neck a black tuxedo type material then white turtle neck it will look like multiple shirts but it will be like one shirt then the over coat will have two magnets sewn in the back of it so it cant be seen so that when i put two magnets on the force edge it will hold very well then two on the other side if i decide to make the rebellion then im going to sew two gun holsters one on each side on the inside of the overcoat in the front it will be perfect what do you guys think of that? any suggestions?

and bad wolf do you mean like the trouble with the contacts? cuz if you dont wanna deal w/ t you could cosplay dmc4 lady and wear sunglasses u know? so you dont gotta deal with it

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I cosplayed as Trish for Anime Boston 08 and i didn't have my camera...so i am still trying to find pics

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
koibito;108456 said:
and bad wolf do you mean like the trouble with the contacts? cuz if you dont wanna deal w/ t you could cosplay dmc4 lady and wear sunglasses u know? so you dont gotta deal with it

Unfortunately, sunglasses wouldn't really help, unless they were prescription. I would still have the headache and everything would be just darker. I ran into that problem when I cosplayed as an Agent from the Matrix for Relay for Life (an American Cancer Society event). Eventually I just had to put my glasses back on.

koibito

oh i see you could get perscription ones like my friend hers are cool once they are in the sunlight for long they get darker and turn into sunglasses that way you could still wear them... or something lol im not good w/ ideas lol
i hope ppl cosplay dmc next year i fear that ppl wont get it or they might idk i want ppl to recognize my sparda cosplay at anime stl i just hope no one else cosplays sparda lol

Kadza Neon

Devil Hunter
Hey Guys!!! How friggin funny is that. I am the guy in the third post dated
07-20-2008, 07:12 PM
that is so cool!

Here is a new pic of my Devil May Cry 4 Cosplay of Dante
Devil-may-Cry-105135894

You guys Rock!
Sparta be with you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoot!

Sparda™

^ Just noticed you are a new member.

You need to check the date of the threads before posting. This thread is five months old.

Just a reminder for you next time.;)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
either way didn't even know this existed, i know this thread is old but i think it's cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom