• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devil bringer

kgelaznik

does anyone know how nero gets his devil bringer? i've seen a trailer in which he is fighting dante and he has a cast on his arm, could this indicate that the devil bringer is killing him by slowly draining his life force?

Mobfigurz

Im afraid none of us know, Capcom havent revealed that information to the public yet, but the closer we get to the game, expect some updates.

Ian

Diamond of Absolve
The only thing I can forsee is that when Nero was doing the dirty work for The cult, he was either...

1. Used as an oblivious guniney pig in a ritual (when it appeared like another request they were asking for him to do).

2. The way they were performing worships may have called a devil instead and escaped from where the were doing their worships (the church maybe?). It saw Nero as a host and latched onto him for whatever reason.

3. The cult may have had demons there and one escaped.

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
HIS DEVIL BRINGER IS VERGIL THATS WHY HE GETS SO MUCH POEWR AND THE PICTURE I SAW OF DEVIL TRIGGER LOOKS LIKE NELO ANGELO

Mobfigurz

Hold on, I've not seen any image of Nero in DT, Kobayashi said that Nero doesnt have DT because he isnt a Demon, also that Nero doesnt have any other weapons apart from the Red Queen and the Blue Rose.

The Arm gets more Powerful as you go through the game, but thats about it, no DT for Nero.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You just say things and don't post any real information at all. How do you know? You work for Capcom?:p

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I agree with tony, you're going to have to post some information than just saying in your own words if we're going to believe you.

Top Bottom