• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Describe Your Ideal Partner and/or Friend

Tastes?

• Total voters

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Don't need to as my fiancee is mine and she is my best friend too she has a wacky bubbly personality and is beautiful a look or smile from her can cheer me up when I'm under pressure or times are tough.I believe in the one and soulmates and we are each others ha even the way we met was fate :D

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Lol, fictional characters are my friends! :D

Okay, all joking aside?

Ideal friend (I'm married...if I wasn't, and if he were real, I'd bang Da-nevermind). ^^;

*Clears throat*

-A sense of humour that varies (like mine; I range from corny to dark, playful to insulting).

-They'd have to share some of the same interests; obviously I don't expect them to like everything I do, but we'd have to have enough of the same interests, hobbies, etc. to keep a good flow of conversation.

-They can still be reserved, but preferably a little more outgoing than I am, because I can be pretty shy...and well, if we both are, that leads to a lot of awkward silences. (Trust me, I talk more on the computer than in person).

-If they're outgoing, I'd prefer if they're not the loud, obnoxious, "pay attention to me" types. Rather, I'd like if they help coax me out of my own shell, while being rather modest, themselves (I've known a few like this; I got along with them well).

Honestly though, I'm pretty happy with the friends I have, even if I only get to see them 3-4 times a year. They're not perfect, but they're my family.

Top Bottom