• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

demons = aliens?

Viper

Premium
While drinking my morning coffee a very crazy idea came to me... What if DMC's demons are actually aliens on a planet far away (think Saiyans from DBZ)?

What if human world and demon world were just two planets connected in some way? If they were one world in usual meaning, why would they need a special tower and a bunch of hellgates scattered around? And by presented facts they were there before Sparda rebelled if he had to seal them 2000 years ago.

Also, while we always think of going down when thinking of Hell and demons, in DMC3 they went up through a ray of red light (alien abductions anyone?).

It has been hinted several times that demons have more advanced technology, heck just look at Nightmare (and the corresponding weapon), crafted by Mundus himself. Mundus is powerful, but it's not said that he can just point his finger and say abrakadabra and presto you have a huge bio-weapon... or a bunch of Frosts... or Trish. It could be that he just has technology for creating weapons or clones.

So... plausible? Yes? No? The possibilities if yes? What did I accidentally mix into my coffee this morning?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
But it's already all explained because Devil May Cry settled on just all this religious mythology, magic, and other mystical shizz as the reasoning behind everything. Not E.T.

You can say that the demons were originally alien in nature, being a new presence on Earth all those years ago, but they're pretty much the norm now in contemporary Devil May Cry setting so.

Viper

Premium
But it's already all explained because Devil May Cry settled on just all this religious mythology, magic, and other mystical shizz as the reasoning behind everything. Not E.T.

You can say that the demons were originally alien in nature, being a new presence on Earth all those years ago, but they're pretty much the norm now in contemporary Devil May Cry setting so.
People say magic when they can't explain something. You'd be hanged for practicing witchcraft if you used any of our everyday technology in medieval times.
Blood sacrifice might just mean DNA sequence for a computer to recognize based on it's data. Magical powers of devil arms might be serious dabbling with physics.

But most of all, I'm just toying with ideas, the authors just took stuff they liked and made their own so who knows what and where demon world is or how they do their stuff.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm not just saying that though, that's what Devil May Cry says. They also say the demon realm exist parallel to the human world. So, that's where it is. (However that stuff works.) They practically share the same planet, just separated by planes of existence. (I'm guessing that could make them interdimensional creatures?)

Hearing this stuff just makes me think of this guy:
327662ee86c8f2193386442dfc26ffd29094b0eb90e9931086ced9297dc486f6.jpg

(Over the years, that guy's hair has just stood up more and more. Maybe his hair is slowly getting abducted by aliens.)

Practically everyone in Devil May Cry defies the laws of physics. This world is just asking to not be explained really. Just roll with it.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Besides, we already know who is really pulling the strings in this world.

illuminati-conspiracy-theory-new-world-order-111843601566_xlarge.jpeg

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

DON'T BELIEVE TEH MEDIA! SPARDA IZ NOT WHO HE SAYS HE IS!

Viper

Premium
Besides, we already know who is really pulling the strings in this world.

illuminati-conspiracy-theory-new-world-order-111843601566_xlarge.jpeg

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

DON'T BELIEVE TEH MEDIA! SPARDA IZ NOT WHO HE SAYS HE IS!
Oh please, it's totally Mundus that is Illuminati. Three eyes form a triangle that observes everyone. XD

Top Bottom