• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon transformations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoshi

Hi,

For each weapon, dante has a demon transformation. Which transformation has appealed or motivated more?

To me all of them were great. But found agni & rudra transformation better as swords were really cool. Next would be cerebrus or beowulff. However did not find nevan's transformation impressive. Dante's DT in DMC 4 is also great(especially Dreadnought transformation). Vergil's yamatoa/SPARDA DT was cool.Nelo-angelo was demonic.But nelo-angelo sword was jus weird(looks electronic :p).

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
My favorites were Ifrit, Majin and the Dreadnought transformation. I liked Vergils Nelo form but not his second Nelo form where he loses the cool horns and turns into a giant..bit wierd.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I never knew about Majin or Dreadnought devil triggers until i came onto this forum.
I got the dreadnought a few weeks ago after Dreadnought (on the forum) told me about it.
I first saw it and it creeped me out. But, now I think its still creepy, but very cool.

I love the Nelo DT.(Seeing it's Vergil, i suppose i would :lol:)
I like the Beowulf DT too.

@Darth Angelo:
"I liked Vergils Nelo form but not his second Nelo form where he loses the cool horns and turns into a giant..bit wierd. "

Do you mean from DMC1 where Nelo/Vergil removes his helmet? (Or is there another DT i don't know about?)

I also loved playing as LDK and your shadow is Sparda's DT.
SO COOL!!

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Vergil'sB*tch;209794 said:
@Darth Angelo:
"I liked Vergils Nelo form but not his second Nelo form where he loses the cool horns and turns into a giant..bit wierd. "

Do you mean from DMC1 where Nelo/Vergil removes his helmet? (Or is there another DT i don't know about?)

Yeah thats the one where he grows about a third taller and I never really understood how or why.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like the Dreadnought transformation (duh).

But I also like the Nevan form. The way the helmet completely covers his head just makes him so badass...

I didn't like his normal DT in DMC4. Was too "meh" for me. Nero, on the other hand, looked pretty cool. I just wish it was a full Devil Trigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom