• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

demo digest from 1,2,3,&4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken(Dante)

Dante: You're right. So tell me, what's your name?
Lady: I don't have a name.
Dante: Oh, then what should I call you?
Lady: I don't care. Whatever you want.
Dante: Whatever, lady. I'll leave this to you, because I don't want to miss the party::part of DMC3

Matierh yes. .. We are the guardians of. .. this land, Vie de Marii. .. Out clan once fought against the demons with Sparda. Son of Sparda, we must ask this favor of you. You see, there's a man who's transformed out land into a demon's paradise. His name is Arius, and although he is the president of an international public corporation, he uses the demon power. Please deal with Arius and his master for us?
Dante:Looks like it's your lucky day.
Arius: You are my creation.
Lucia: Liar! Matier is my mother. Arius' secretary removes her mask, revealing the fact her face is identical to Lucia's.
Arius: She merely found you when you were about to be disposed of, and then raised you as a soldier. Is that what you consider to be a mother? ::art of DMC2:::

Jester: And of course, your brother Vergil is the one who controls it by using your mommy's amulet
Dante: Amulet? Jester: He's headed to the control room in the basement. If you don't hop down there quick like a bunny, he'll open the gate to hell. Isn't that a scary thought?

Jester: It was quite a ride, you know! If any of you had died before getting here, our little plan would have gone to waste! Therefore, my job was to get you to battle each other in order to weaken you. But at the same time, I needed to guide you here and make sure you were kept alive. I even went so far as dressing like a complete idiot!
Vergil: Insane buffoon! I don't know where you came from but you don't belong here. Now leave!
Jester: Zowie, that was close. But you've taken quite a trouncing today, haven't you Vergil? You could have chopped me into confetti by now if you're in your tip-top condition.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
so.........ummm what are you doing exactly just doing whatever either way not too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom