• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

defeating dante in devil mode

hotrod351

well im going back through in devil mode and can get to dante but nothing i do seems to work on him. ive tried just about everything i know in fighting him but do little damage, if any, to him. what am i missing. ive got just about every upgrade there is.

Evil Nero

Thing is with that match , everything you do , Dante reads PERFECTLY.
I'm having the same problem with him on Son Of Sparda!

In devil mode , i basically used the devil buster on him loads of times.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
its cheap as hell but you can stand on top of that platform in the middle of the stage and just buster him whenever he tries to jump up there to you this always works

hotrod351

thanks for the fast reply s. its been frusting. and it worked, getting on top of the platform and doing the buster on him a bunch of times. maybe thats why the platform is there. guess id of figured it out eventually , another week or so. now on to the next challenge.

Koemi

half-breed
well I know i am late, but another use of the platform (just did it few times in DMD mode): first for a splendid opening, i'd usually DT then rapid fire then buster. next, I'll jump up the platform and use snatch on dante whenever he gets close. charge your blue rose this time (got charge 3); when you successfully snatched him, pull the trigger and let him have it. now he's far and a bit stunned you have an option of walk up close and taunt him coz in a sec or two he'll explode. if you have a perfect timing you can buster him, if not, you can at least strike at him one or two times then table hopper. repeat this "jump on platform, charge, snatch, shot" sequence while avoid being hit then you can get a "no item " S rank :D

i know, it's cheap :p

hotrod351

thats what i ended up doing, got up on the platform and kept snatching him and letting him have it. hes long gone now, and im glad of it.

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
what i did, is i would use my shoot ability and get close to him and then stop for a split second and buster him, but it is hard and also the buster he can break out of it, usaully when u rapidly tap either Y or B u can hurt him for a decent amount if u are lucky devil trigger is useful aswell, but if u are having problem during dante fight, sanctus fight is no walk in the part either im still stuck on him

Top Bottom