• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Deep down inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Deep down inside I think the half-demon twins love each other. (AS BROTHERS) Dispite the way they act toward each other. What do you guys think and why?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Surely. They just have that bit of rivalry as teenagers which evolved as they grew older and believed in different things. ;)

Also they are not bad either. Not even Vergil. He just uses every mean to accomplish his goal.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
no way. He is just a little boy who should learn how to grow up a lickle bit :p lol
But i think they do love eachover (AS BROTHERS) because one of them would be dead by now....

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
YEAH! lol ^_^
i dont have a brother OR a sister but i have a cousin who is almost like a brother. And times you think we hate eachovers guts but we do love eachover....a little...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah they totally do love each other (as brothers) although they would probably never admit it anyone. but consider the end of dmc3...
Dante: What an ordeal. You’re still here.

Lady: I need that back.

Dante: No late charges I hope.

Lady: I’ll think about it.

Dante: We should be fine for now. But I’m sure they’ll be back soon. Very soon.

Lady: Are you crying?

Dante: It’s only the rain.

Lady: The rain already stopped.

Dante: Devils never cry.

Lady: I see. Maybe somewhere out there even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one. Don’t
you think?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Excuse my mild rudeness Trish, but im going to ignore your last comment because I have not seen the end of the game yet. I've already spoiled myself enough on youtube with before Vergil battle videos,(Thats how I fell in love with him Lol!) however I don't want to know the ending till I beat the game. Im on mission 10 already so it shouldn't take me long. ^^

Please excuse me for double posting, but I beat the game. I see what Trish67 was talking about. YEAH it's SOOOOOO ovious that they love each other. THAT WAS A KICK *** GAME!!! Im gonna play Vergil later on today.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
so am gessing he/she beat the game and liked it i know he/she would every one dose.and yea vergil and dante love eachother(as brothers)brothers are bond to not like one another and ther always gonna fight but its mostly becase its big bro's and lil bros way of saying u **** me off some times but i love ya.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^^ Im a she. An yes, I loved it, as a matter of fact I was getting ready to make a topic on that. And thanks Ilovevergil.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Vergilissexy;41770 said:
Deep down inside I think the half-demon twins love each other. (AS BROTHERS) Dispite the way they act toward each other. What do you guys think and why?

I make this simple for myself: Vergil wanted power and Dante didnt want him to have the great powers of sparda, but who knows why. Dante is a good person deep inside and he fight for justice, I suppose. In DMC3 hes just in his playground, but in DMC1 in real job.

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
well at the end of DMC3 when vergil fell in the abyss dante expressed emotion shouting "Vergil!!!" before he fell. but in the first one when he finally defeated nelo angelo dante didn't express any emotion watsoever but i don't think he knew that was vergil. and veril isn't evil he has a great code of honor. so yea i think they do love each other.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
bluedemon;42614 said:
well at the end of DMC3 when vergil fell in the abyss dante expressed emotion shouting "Vergil!!!" before he fell. but in the first one when he finally defeated nelo angelo dante didn't express any emotion watsoever but i don't think he knew that was vergil. and veril isn't evil he has a great code of honor. so yea i think they do love each other.

ok i know m not one to talk but u miss spelled something and am only saying something becase u said it too times in that pargrph of urs first u said vergil then veril

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
bluedemon;42614 said:

Also, when Nelo was choking Dante he saw the amulet and went beserk. It looked as if he was fighting it to prevent harming Dante any further.

D4rk -x- Ange1

I Love Nero
bluedemon;42614 said:

Dante might not of expressed emotion when he defeated Nelo Angelo but he did have that flash back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom