• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

decepticon or autobot?

choose your side

• decepticon

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • autobot

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • sideways (both)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
just a random poll who's side would you be on in the war?

so i know who to kill and who not to :mad:

so would you be a decepticon or an autobot?

ZeroLove

Decepticons look so much more awesome and transform into much cooler vehicles than the good guys and I like rooting at the bad guys in general. ^^

Optimus Prime is also one of the stupidest looking of the bunch.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Decepticons look so much more awesome and transform into much cooler vehicles than the good guys and I like rooting at the bad guys in general. ^^

Optimus Prime is also one of the stupidest looking of the bunch.
yeah i always rooted for the decepticons but i have to admit the movies have made optimus seem amazing and megatron seem dumb but in the old armada series megatron was the smartest transformer there and was really tall and optimus always needed help from his fellow autobots just to hurt megatron!

deceticon:
TFA_DECEPTICON_LOGO_by_gauge0001.png

autobot:
TFA_AUTOBOT_LOGO_by_gauge0001.png

and this guy changed to both autobots and decepticons so here's sideways:
big_Sideways_1_Armada.JPG
the left minicon is crosswise the evil twin and the right one is rook the good one but the booklet says otherwise -_-

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
Well i chose sideways because im the type of person who will join in on the loosing side wich changes all the time.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Well i chose sideways because im the type of person who will join in on the loosing side wich changes all the time.
in the series sideways joined the autobots to get hotshot to give the star saber to megatron then he worked for the decepticons but in the end it was found out he was working for unicron

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
in the series sideways joined the autobots to get hotshot to give the star saber to megatron then he worked for the decepticons but in the end it was found out he was working for unicron
oh. i was just answering it from what you had next to it in the poll (both) but i still like the idea just not of ending up on unicorns side

Laurence Barnes

Premium
oh. i was just answering it from what you had next to it in the poll (both) but i still like the idea just not of ending up on unicorns side
yeah he literally is on both sides it depends which of his minicons has morecontrol over him in a way i just said what happened in the series

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
yeah he literally is on both sides it depends which of his minicons has morecontrol over him in a way i just said what happened in the series
ic... well i guess if its a transformer itself then all the more power to it when it joins forces with unicorn or somthing else

Laurence Barnes

Premium

ic... well i guess if its a transformer itself then all the more power to it when it joins forces with unicorn or somthing else
tbh i dont think unicron needs it XD

Demon619

Deadman walking
Autobots.

Personally, despite Deceptions looking more destructive and badass, I would much rather to follow a leader that honestly would care about me instead of the commander that would toss me out the window if he was mad.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'd be a Decepticon for the better transformation, and betray the lot of them to Autobots and join them. Win-win.

Top Bottom