• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Deadliest Fallout 3 Enemy

The deadliest enimes.

• Total voters

CloudStryker

Surviving
I'm brining this up cause I've recently got back into the game, again.
So people, which enemy do you think is the most deadly?
Mine is the feral goul reaver cause it has loads of health, strong short and long range attacks and it is really fast, even with it's legs crippled.
BTW. The enimes in the poll are only ones I could remember at the time of posting.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albino Radscorpions are god damn terrifying things to encounter in the Wasteland, I can deal with Super Mutants, I can deal with Ghouls, but I can NOT deal with something that takes 3 mini nukes to kill, has a massive amount of health, deal out some of the highest damage a monster can in the game and also regenerates it's health when in direct contact with the sunlight.

That, and it's fast, really, really fast. It'll keep up with you no problem and even when you cripple the thing's legs, it's still really god damn quick.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
Angelo Credo;238975 said:
Albino Radscorpions are god damn terrifying things to encounter in the Wasteland, I can deal with Super Mutants, I can deal with Ghouls, but I can NOT deal with something that takes 3 mini nukes to kill, has a massive amount of health, deal out some of the highest damage a monster can in the game and also regenerates it's health when in direct contact with the sunlight.

That, and it's fast, really, really fast. It'll keep up with you no problem and even when you cripple the thing's legs, it's still really god damn quick.

My Xuan long Takes care of Albinos in like 45 seconds Flat. I would Have to Agree with the Others Reavers are the Worst, They Move Fast, they Throw nuclear Waist at you and they have A BUTT load of health. But I am Usually wearing the Ghoul mask so they Leave me Alone. For the longest time I used to hate the Deathclaws because sometimes they would Sneak up on you when wandering in the Waistland, But I solved that problem by getting the prototype Medic Armor. Since it Talks to you, if Anything gets close to you it Yells "Gear up Soldier!" lol
But I absolutly love Fallout3.

aka958

Don't trust people
Albino Radscorpion? Is that the big friggin' scorpion?
Ghoul Reaver? How do they look like?
I didn't have any problems with either Ghouls nor Radscorpions.
Super mutants were easy shnits to deal with. I had my really nice combat shotgun, it was called something in the likes of "The terrible shotgun" I don't remember clearly. That was one mighty shotgun...

Anyways... Deathclaw's were a little hard in the beginning, but when I got the dart gun, they died as fast as a hot knife goes through butter.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
aka958;238989 said:
Albino Radscorpion? Is that the big friggin' scorpion?
Ghoul Reaver? How do they look like?
I didn't have any problems with either Ghouls nor Radscorpions.
Super mutants were easy shnits to deal with. I had my really nice combat shotgun, it was called something in the likes of "The terrible shotgun" I don't remember clearly. That was one mighty shotgun...

Anyways... Deathclaw's were a little hard in the beginning, but when I got the dart gun, they died as fast as a hot knife goes through butter.

Do you Have Point Lookout DLC? Becuase if you don't then you won't See reavers, they come with the Expansion. And Albinos I am not sure what DLC they come with, but you probably never seen them before because they Come with the DLC's.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
ProtoTypeRaavyn;238982 said:
My Xuan long Takes care of Albinos in like 45 seconds Flat. I would Have to Agree with the Others Reavers are the Worst, They Move Fast, they Throw nuclear Waist at you and they have A BUTT load of health. But I am Usually wearing the Ghoul mask so they Leave me Alone. For the longest time I used to hate the Deathclaws because sometimes they would Sneak up on you when wandering in the Waistland, But I solved that problem by getting the prototype Medic Armor. Since it Talks to you, if Anything gets close to you it Yells "Gear up Soldier!" lol
But I absolutly love Fallout3.

See I never have any difficulty with Ghouls, I'm always fully prepped when I'm heading into sewers or areas I know there will be ghouls, I've usually got my Grey Knight Terminator armour (PC Warhammer 40k conversion mod) and a metric ass ton of weapons, ammo and explosive devices, so they go down quicker than I can sneeze.

But when I encounter Albino Radscorpions, it's always in the middle of the Wasteland, with no towns in sight, my armour is battered and broken, my weapon is as useful as a chocolate teapot on a hot summer's day and I'm in dire need of Stimpaks, I HATE those things so very much. They are the worst thing to encounter in the middle of the wasteland bar none because they have the highest base health and damage of all monsters aside from the Super Mutant Behemoth.

aka958

Don't trust people
ProtoTypeRaavyn;238993 said:
Do you Have Point Lookout DLC? Becuase if you don't then you won't See reavers, they come with the Expansion. And Albinos I am not sure what DLC they come with, but you probably never seen them before because they Come with the DLC's.

DLC's? They I don't have a clue.
Fallout 3 was too boring for me to buy more DLC's to it than that alaska mission.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
Angelo Credo;238995 said:
But when I encounter Albino Radscorpions, it's always in the middle of the Wasteland, with no towns in sight, my armour is battered and broken, my weapon is as useful as a chocolate teapot on a hot summer's day and I'm in dire need of Stimpaks, I HATE those things so very much. They are the worst thing to encounter in the middle of the wasteland bar none because they have the highest base health and damage of all monsters aside from the Super Mutant Behemoth.

Your Awesome!

I have it for the Xbox so I have no Mods. I save every Stimpak I get I carry food So I don't need to Use StimPaks often. So I never Run out of Stimpaks. I tend to Hoard things inthat game ;P You should see my House. My friend that plays the game all the time as well always Asks me why I Keep Stuff like pre-war Money. I dunno Because they'll always come out with new DLCs in which those things might be useful for A quest or what not.
For Example I kept the Scrap metal instead of giving it to The Old Man inthe Water Treatment Plant, or Trading it for goods at underworld.
Reason: You can use scrap metal to make Ammo in A press in the Pitt DLC.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
ProtoTypeRaavyn;239009 said:
Your Awesome!

I have it for the Xbox so I have no Mods. I save every Stimpak I get I carry food So I don't need to Use StimPaks often. So I never Run out of Stimpaks. I tend to Hoard things inthat game ;P You should see my House. My friend that plays the game all the time as well always Asks me why I Keep Stuff like pre-war Money. I dunno Because they'll always come out with new DLCs in which those things might be useful for A quest or what not.
For Example I kept the Scrap metal instead of giving it to The Old Man inthe Water Treatment Plant, or Trading it for goods at underworld.
Reason: You can use scrap metal to make Ammo in A press in the Pitt DLC.

I horde like a bitch, just I always seem to run out of stims, mainly because I wander around the Wasteland for days at a time with 4 followers decked out in Terminator armour too, so I'm effectively wandering around with just the supplies on my back, dishing out ammo and stims to my 4 other followers, clearing out entire dungeons and fortresses full of enemies.

I rarely fast travel too, I find it really breaks flow and ruins the immersion for me, so after I'm done, I'll just walk to the nearest town to offload all my collected lewtz, buy ammo and stimpaks, then head off back to Rivet City so me and my followers can get a well earned drink. xD

Seriously, if you were to see my Tenpenny Suite, you'd see what I mean about hording, I have...Four sets of every single type of armour sitting in my locker, 3 of every weapon in the bedside dresser and footlocker, about 100-500 of every misc item sitting around in the safe under the desk, and on the huge stack of shelves I went to the effort of PAINSTAKINGLY organising all my unique weapons to put on display there. :lol:

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
God damn it, you bastards for talking about F3...... Nooooo, why am i picking up the DVD case, NOOO, WHY AM I INSTALLING THE GAME......
Great. Thanks guys, now i have to replay it again................

Edit, on topic, i found Deathclaws to be a nuisince, from the pool options, but most of all i disliked the mutant behemoth.

CloudStryker

Surviving
I just remembered an expensive, but efficent way of dealing with these enimes.
Experimental MIRV. :D
I recently learned, the hard way, NOT to go too point lookout when your at level ten. I died a lot.
I forgot the answer to this: when you complete the main point lookout mission, can you take your followers?
I'm asking cause my sergant lr3 has all my heavy weapons/armor in it.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
The Behemoths You can predict thou... They're in the same spot Everytime and you can load you for them since you know there Coming. Overlords can be tricky if they Have the Tri-beam on them. But they Give the occasional Mini Nuke which is Fun :p Or they give A Chinese Assault Rifle (which repairs my Xuan Long lol)

Demon619

Deadman walking
I go with the Death-claws, Ever since I fond them near Old Olney, they've kicked my ass.

I havn't encounted Reavers that much so I'd don't mind, specality now that I have the goul mask.

Scorps and behemoths I really don't care about, but I really hate Death-claws, they've killed me more times than any of the others.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
Nothing Can Sneak up on me Now that I have the Prototype Medic Armor (in Ole Olney) it Speaks Whenever an enemy gets Close. I just do a 360 and Kill it.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
You mean 180

Well, i gotto say, the most dangereous enemy in the game is you yourself.
Why?
There`s an awesome mod out there, if you havent tried it, please do, i recommend it like sooo much. It`s called CUBE Experimental. When you`ll try it, you`ll see what i mean by 'you'.

This was ofcourse an advertisement.

Top Bottom