• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dead Lands

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I'm just curious if anyone out there has actually played it besides me. It's not a videogame, but an actual sit-down-with-pencil&paper RPG, for those of you who don't know xD

I kinda-sorta get the feeling that this thread is going to die fast :/

But hopefully someone on here has played it ^.^'

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
HAH! You haven't played it yet. You've only made a character. We'll probably play next week or the week after.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
As is mine >:
Bwar, too bad the only other one who may have possibly played it on this site is DT...and you're not even down here! >: -anger- Buy a teleporter DT!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Yeah, really! We need another person because BD and I are one big wad of stupid if we're the only two in group! >:

Perfect example would be Shadowrun...>.>

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
We're not one big wad of stupid. We're simply short-handed.

I don't even have a grenade launcher! Although when I get my custom made shotgun, you may have reason to worry. The incendiary rounds may or may not ignite you...XD

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I swear, if you ignite me again, I will be Harrowed, and there will be hell to pay.
>.>
<.<

But back on topic....Yay Dead Lands!

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Yeah...well bleh. Anyway...maybe when DT gets back, we can get a third person back on this thread.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
-destroys Tonks with a Shotgun using incendiary ammo- Anyway, TCD, where'd you hear about it ^.^?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
From mindless searching in google.

I would love to play with you(First leard to play note).

Can you let me a teleporter :p

I live more of 5000 miles from you :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Good thing I'll be getting a car soon. Like you said, we're not even a full day's drive away from each other, BD.

Sorry, TCD... :(

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I'm guessing you'd end up being Mr. Albert Wily -snicker snicker- the Mad Scientist XD

And indeed, sorry TCD. But distance won't stop us from talking about it with you, so not all is lost. xD

Top Bottom