• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dead Fantasy and Haloid

CloudStryker

Surviving
...WOW.
I just watched the first 2 episodes, It's one of the best videos i've seen in ages.
P.S Tifa kicks ass.
Ok watched them all and all I got to say is, whens dead fantasy six out?
And I wanted to see some proper action with the "special Guest" in episode 4.
Can't wait for the next one. :D

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I have no idea however Namine becomes a new fighter in the 6th one.I'm suprised on what they did with Kairi...

CloudStryker

Surviving
Tru, never saw that coming.
Aparently when this was released it was only going to be the female characters from each game in it but, as you can see, there might be an upcoming battle between the guys as well.
I'd love to see all the guys from FF go at it from the guys from tekan or something, that would be quite cool.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Three words.

OMG.

I knew Haloid existed, but Dead Fantasy? Hell no. I didn't know it existed until now.

Thank god for you, Devil of War, or I'd never see these awesome clips!

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;233497 said:
Three words.

OMG.

I knew Haloid existed, but Dead Fantasy? Hell no. I didn't know it existed until now.

Thank god for you, Devil of War, or I'd never see these awesome clips!

You didn't? I didn't find it quite entertaining the first time I saw it, but maybe because it was only fighting without reason.

Satsui no Hado

No she isn't dead,which suprised me...(I mean,she took a major beating...)
Btw,male characters are confirmed in the 6th one.

Satsui no Hado

I've heard rumors from Monty Otum(creator of dead fantasy)that he might make one male character from ff13 and another male character from ff7 fight each other...if so then I'd like to see Snow vs Cloud.

Satsui no Hado

Final Fantasy Characters I wan't for the next Dead Fantasy:Yuffie,Organization 13 members(with Xion),Sora,Riku,Lightning,Sephiroth,Tidus,Snow,Auron.
Somehow try to include Genesis,Zack Fair,Angeal,Terra(KH),Aqua,Vent,Vanitas,Terra(FF),Kefka,Seifer(FF NEVER USE THE KH ONE!!!),
Jecht.
Now for Dead or Alive characters:Muramasa,Master Chen,Zack,Tina Armstrong,Bass Armstrong,Baymon,Brad Wong.
What about the rest of you guys?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil of War;234255 said:
Final Fantasy Characters I wan't for the next Dead Fantasy:Yuffie,Organization 13 members(with Xion),Sora,Riku,Lightning,Sephiroth,Tidus,Snow,Auron.
Somehow try to include Genesis,Zack Fair,Angeal,Terra(KH),Aqua,Vent,Vanitas,Terra(FF),Kefka,Seifer(FF NEVER USE THE KH ONE!!!),
Jecht.
Now for Dead or Alive characters:Muramasa,Master Chen,Zack,Tina Armstrong,Bass Armstrong,Baymon,Brad Wong.
What about the rest of you guys?

I want Cecil and Golbez there, too. And Exdeath.

Top Bottom