• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DC/Warner Bros. casting another hero for Batman/Superman movie?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Jason Momoa from Game of Thrones and the new Conan movie has been reported to be in talks for joining the DC cinematic universe.
jason-momoa-300.jpg

There were a couple of rumors going around and two particular names that popped up. Doomsday and J'onn J'onzz which is AKA Martian Manhunter.
momoamartianmanhunter.jpg

Doomsday to me seems more like a Justice League film antagonist so I'm leaning more towards the possible Martian Manhunter rumor.

Hell, if it were up to me the first Justice League film would have DarkSeid as the villain and Justice League 2 would have Doomsday also doing the deed he is infamous for, killing Superman.

Also if it were up to me Jason Momoa wouldn't be playing Martian Manhunter. I'd cast Jason as playing the main man right here. Lobo.
OldLobo.jpg

For Martian Manhunter my pick would be Idris Elba.
4-10-10-idris-elba-ambassador-american-black-film-festival.jpg

So, what do you guys think? I think that DC/Warner still have NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING. What is this BS movie going to be anyway?

Thoughts?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i like jason. i was really hoping he would get the role of batman before affleck was revealed but i'm glad to see that he's still involved in the universe. he's a good actor. i can see him playing a villain. like blockbuster. or even solomon grundy (grundy being a better choice since he's both a batman and a superman villain). if elba is cast, i want him as luthor. he's charismatic, charming, everything luthor is. so he could work.

Top Bottom