• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dawn of War III

Dark Drakan

Admin
Logo_v03F_AL_1461926293-640x226.jpg

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III is coming

Seven years after the release of the classic real-time strategy game Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II, fans are finally getting a sequel. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III is being developed by series veterans Relic Entertainment and published by Sega, the latter of which picked up the developer and the Warhammer 40K licence for $26.6 million (£18 million) at auction following the collapse of former publisher THQ in 2013.

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III - everything you need to know
&

Dawn of War 3: inside Relic's biggest RTS yet

Dark Drakan

Admin
The video shows the Space Marines, the Eldar and the Orks in action. We see their leaders, Gabriel Angelos, Farseer Macha and Gorgutz as well as clips of what is looking like some rather large battle gameplay.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I played a little of Dawn of War II and the first expansion which I think was Chaos Rising... really, really fun games but I was terrible at them. Reminded me a lot of the old Commandos games. I might have to install them again.

Might have to consider pre-ordering DoW3 - trailer looks promising!

Dark Drakan

Admin
I played a little of Dawn of War II and the first expansion which I think was Chaos Rising... really, really fun games but I was terrible at them. Reminded me a lot of the old Commandos games. I might have to install them again.

Might have to consider pre-ordering DoW3 - trailer looks promising!

I have DoW II but not played that much of it yet, apparently many people preferred the more traditional RTS approach of the first than the MOBA/squad based style of DoWII.

DoW III is apparently aiming to combine the styles of both from what ive been reading and bringing back the traditional base building aspect from first that was totally scaled back in DoW II but keeping the heroes/squad based aspect too.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Top Bottom