• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

David Goyer is already on it

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
recently after the release of the Man of Steel movie, David Goyer stated that he is starting on the scripts for the other JL members. how do you feel about this? what characters would you like introduced first?what villains do you want to see unravel an evil plan? what heroes would you like to see die even? comment below, let me know (always wanted to say that)
side note: DC was planning on doing the cinematic universe thing 10 years before marvel started. only reason it didn't happen was because nolan delayed the process by saying that he didn't want his batman in a JL universe.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
recently after the release of the Man of Steel movie, David Goyer stated that he is starting on the scripts for the other JL members. how do you feel about this? what characters would you like introduced first?what villains do you want to see unravel an evil plan? what heroes would you like to see die even? comment below, let me know (always wanted to say that)
side note: DC was planning on doing the cinematic universe thing 10 years before marvel started. only reason it didn't happen was because nolan delayed the process by saying that he didn't want his batman in a JL universe.

side note- you a fan of jeremy jahns.

As long as Goyer can get a more lighthearted tone for other characters and show me why i should care about Barry allen etc, he'd be okay.

Im not a fan of the traditional justice league so if they want to do a unorthodox lineup they could.

Top Bottom