• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Past/Yamato Footage. 1up

Chrysander

Yahr, it's good to see the Yamato, I want to see more. Once again, the footage is played by a total gimp, it's frustrating.

Zato-OW

King
Yeah you can DL it off of Gamevideos.com but i really hate that site because its so laggy trying to watch videos off of there.

Chrysander

It's not just me being picky is it - 99% of the videos so far have been played by people who don't know how to play the game properly right? Mwap mwap mwawawawp.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Zato-OW;65361 said:
Yeah you can DL it off of Gamevideos.com but i really hate that site because its so laggy trying to watch videos off of there.

Thanks. And yeah, I loathe that site for this reason too>_<

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Awesome awesomeness. The person playing wasn't to bad this time around.

Off topic: Hopefully when I go to work on Thursday maybe the manager will let me bring my copy LE of DMC4 home>_<. The game should ship to our store this week, but if it doesn't ill be waiting till next Thursday like everyone else:dry:.

Zato-OW

King
It really seems as if they are trying to kill off vergil...him maybe being the DB and Giving Dante his exact combo from DMC3 with the Yamato and the JC omg!! They couldve just given Dante his own personal style with the Yamato...

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
^ Well, if the theories that Vergil is the spirit are true, they may well have already 'killed him off' lol.

Still, I'm sure if theres more DMC titles to come, Vergil will continue to be a part of it.

By the way, KingSwole, you'll be lucky if you get the game Tuesday :p We have to wait till next Friday... :(

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Yeah, seeing as they intend to bring Nero back, I dont think he would lose the thing that makes him unique.

I'm not saying it can't happen, but I dont think it will.

Zato-OW

King
But seeing *IF* Nero is infact the 3rd son of Sparda he would have his own DT that should awaken. Im guessing the DB was preventing him from transforming because of the possession.This all may fall in place of DMC5 where Nero releases the DB and Vergil *returns* then all but whoelse Mundus returns also for a 3 on 1 fight. Unless Dante still haves the FE and the amulets then this may get thrown out the window. But if the DB isnt vergil and Nero releases it at the end of DMC4 this also can start off DMC5 being as the DB will be the Main villian of this part of the Series, Maybe the DB needed enough energy to be able to manifest on its own and will no longer need Nero as a host.But we all know vergil isnt dead or capcom wouldve said so and we know for a fact Mundus isnt dead and he WILL be coming back in the series sooner or later...and also the fact that after mundus defeat by Dante and Trish 4 powerful Demons just as strong as Mundus are now fighitng a 4way war for Full control of the Demon world.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Hmm Zato, I never really liked the 3rd son of sparda idea (just seems a little too.. simple and obvious) but apart from the DT part most of that could still work.

Only thing is I doubt Nero could lose his DB powers so I'm not sure whats going to happen with the spirit etc.

Zato-OW

King
Well the ending was already spoiled by some idiot reviewer who talked too much and what happends to Nero is already given away and predictable for some people.

Top Bottom