• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's office

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't know if this has been discussed before but I've always noticed that Dante's office always looks different from the last. In DMC3 it was pretty spacious and like a cool place to chill.

In DMC1 it was filled with some crazy stuff like demon skulls stabbed into the walls, a pentogram drawn on the floor, and just a bunch of weapons everywhere.

DMC anime it was a bit smaller and was like that of a normal office with the couch, that giant demon head on the wall and the normal stuff of his office.

DMC4 was a little more organized and like a cool apartment, or a chill men's club.

DMC2 was the smallest speced office and looked like DMC1's office.

Out of all of them, I like DMC4's set up of the place, but DMC1's creepiness.

What do you guys think?

Soul steeler

Demon king of sleep
i liked the creepy demon skulls and weapons every where in DMC1 but your right the space is an issue. id like it creepy like DMC1 but cool like DMC3 but with less demon skulls, more SWORDS, and a LOT more guns

Soul steeler

Demon king of sleep
i think they should have integrated the creepy feel from DMC1 into the look of it. but with less skulls and more guns. and no pentagram

Dante47

Ah, the ever transforming building of Devil May Cry! My favorite has to be the first one.

DragonMaster2010

So wait why does Dante have a portal to the demon realm in his office & based on by its yellowish glow...it could also be because of Trish because I never noticed it before until Trish wrecked the place.

The camera never went to the floor in order to see it. My guess is that Dante uses it to interogate some semons into telling him about some info involving other demons.

Soul steeler

Demon king of sleep
one thing i've noticed is a constant in all DMC games is the pool table. its in all of the different forms of dante's office...even though dante chops it in half in DMC3 lol

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

i liked 4 and 3 they looked cool i you can see yourself hanging out there without getting the creeps :D

DMC4 was a little more organized and like a cool apartment, or a chill men's club

haha yeah right....lol do you call this organized :troll:
Inside_Devil_May_Cry.png

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DragonMaster2010

Another question I should have added comes to mind;

Why is it that Dante's office go from big to small in every game? Its size just changes all the time.

And lastly, is his office in the same place or is it in different cities he goes to?

Agility

"Known"
Another question I should have added comes to mind;

Why is it that Dante's office go from big to small in every game? Its size just changes all the time.

And lastly, is his office in the same place or is it in different cities he goes to?

Maybe the games are actual reboots that Capcom never spoke of?

Then again could just be the designers.

Soul steeler

Demon king of sleep
hmm...maybe dante's office is itself a demon that shapeshifts to suit dante's tastes...? as silly as that sounds, consider the fact that were talking about a crazy half-demon guys apartment. its not entirely out of the question lol

Top Bottom