• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's new weapons!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
If your reading this than that means my plan worked perfectly!! :shifty: Here is a fun thread were we talk about weapons Dante has never had but would be cool for him to have. For example: If Dante had ninja shurikens how cool would that be?! ^_^ Its time to give Rebellion a rest and give Dante, Vergil, and Nero some new gear!! Let the weapons talk begin!!

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I would want to see Dante with a more bad ass sword like the sword of Omens or the fenrir keyblade from KH2! As for guns, I prefer his new ones in DmC (But then I would rather have new Dante the Classic Dante.)

Maybe give him a freakin' chainsaw or an AK-47! Giving Dante an AK-47 is like adding oil and gas to the flame. I'm suprised he doesn't have an AK-47.

Hell, give him a nuclear bomb!

ZeroLove

It would be cool if Dante used that shapeshifting Rebellion as a whip-like weapon instead of just a grappling hook, as a ranged melee weapon of sorts, like Ivy's snake sword from Soul Calibur. I like chain weapons, like a kusarigama, but that wouldn't fit Dante much as it is a ninja's weapon and Dante is no ninja. Since it is Ninja Theory making the new game I wouldn't mind if Dante got a bo-staff like Monkey's from Enslaved, but with better and cooler moves.

Dante always gets guns for ranged weapons, but what about a demonic bow which he can charge up or snipe enemies with? Maybe that would fit Kat better if she should wield a weapon. I liked Lucifer in DMC4 (as the only weapon in that game Iiked) so I wouldn't mind seeing that returning.

DragonMaster2010

but what about a demonic bow which he can charge up or snipe enemies with?

There is, it's part of pandora from DMC4.
5718620080117_115518_7_big.jpg

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i made up a weapon that i think would be cool. it's a big demonic version of a baseball bat. it is made from similar material that new dante's ebony and ivory are made of. what makes this weapon unique is when it hits enemies it takes on their characteristics. for example if there is a fire type enemy and dante hits it with the demonic bat the bat gains fire and inflicts fire type attacks on others. so yeah i think that would be a pretty neat weapon. :)

DragonMaster2010

i made up a weapon that i think would be cool. it's a big demonic version of a baseball bat. it is made from similar material that new dante's ebony and ivory are made of. what makes this weapon unique is when it hits enemies it takes on their characteristics. for example if there is a fire type enemy and dante hits it with the demonic bat the bat gains fire and inflicts fire type attacks on others. so yeah i think that would be a pretty neat weapon. :)

I'm sorry, but the minute you said "Dante" and "baseball bat", my eyes glanced at ZeroLove's signature of Dante flying through his trailer naked with a baseball bat covering his junk. LOL

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Dante's weapons should be outlandish and giving him a shapeshifting sword is like a kid in the candy store.

He should be mixing and matching making guns that have zippo lighters in them and swords shaped like bongs.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante bo-staff

I was thinking this very same thing when I created this thread. :cool:

Deadpool's Hyper Attack from Marvel vs Capcom 3 comes to mind. Awesome. ^_^

Top Bottom