• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's most ultimate battle EVER!!

Who'd win this EPIC SHOWDOWN OF MANLY MEN!!!!

• Dante (DMC4)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Spongebob

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • tie (ON ACCOUNT OF IT BEING WAAAAAAAYY TOO MANLY O FA FIGHT!!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
That's right, guys!

It's DMC4 Dante

skin_dmc4___shaven_dante_by_dantekris-d2vnopt.png

faggot

VS

SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!!!
Spongebob-squarepants.png

a2b9fed46ae22ee0800cb06cd4e8e6115e3ebcb877a59296a772877ab3d0edd1.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
Is sponge bob bullet proof? Most cartoon characters are but in a battle to determine the winner two dudes who can't hurt each other is not only boring it's silly.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Is sponge bob bullet proof? Most cartoon characters are but in a battle to determine the winner two dudes who can't hurt each other is not only boring it's silly.

He probably is considering he can't feel pain and has shown to when he is cut apart he is not only alive but can piece himself together or grow back his......spongeness.

Plus his holes can open up so if he isn't the bullets can go through him.

Spongebob is essentially a living sponge.

The only way to kill him is to overuse him.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Lol, DM is totally trolling us. :laugh:

All Dante would have to do is put SpongeBob under a heating lamp, and he'd win (I'm basing my conclusion off of the SpongeBob movie; otherwise he pretty much can't be killed, as cartoon characters tend to survive the most ridiculous of circumstances).

That being said-what's the motive? I can't see Dante bothering with something so trivial. And well, SpongeBob is too nice a guy to kill. :p

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

All Dante would have to do is put SpongeBob under a heating lamp, and he'd win (I'm basing my conclusion off of the SpongeBob movie; otherwise he pretty much can't be killed, as cartoon characters tend to survive the most ridiculous of circumstances).

That being said-what's the motive? I can't see Dante bothering with something so trivial. And well, SpongeBob is too nice a guy to kill. :p

I have a million and 10 reasons why ANYONE would want to kill Spongebob.

Main reason.

View attachment 990

I always rooted for Squidward....Spongebob really is annoying.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

He stole Dante's pizza.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I have a million and 10 reasons why ANYONE would want to kill Spongebob.

Main reason.

View attachment 990

I always rooted for Squidward....Spongebob really is annoying.

*Eye twitches*

I forgot how grating his laughter can be. Before I had my daughter, I'm pretty sure that laugh could be used as a form of torture against me; I seem to have built up a resistance to it over the past few years. XD But still...*shudder*

And yeah, I usually feel sorry for Squidward. I'm always flabbergasted when Patrick actually says something intelligent, and every now and then, I manage to laugh at something that happens in the show.

He stole Dante's pizza.

Oh...well then, I guess he's got a good enough reason. :p

Top Bottom