• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's look in a DMC5

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
So since there's been a lot of talk on what Dante would look like in a DmC2, How about we switch it up and think what would Dante look like if a DMC5 is made.

So here's what I would want.

For his hair, I'd like it to be like snows in FF Lightning returns.
440276348_640.jpg

Make it shoulder length but have that slight spikiness to make it bounce a bit in the back. I'd also like a small bit of hair on his chin and upper lip like a bit of a poor shave.

For clothes, I would want to keep up with the style of DMC so I'd make him wear something similar to what Castiel wears in Supernatural.
Castiel_807.jpg

The inner shirt would be a vest with no tie and the buttons undone a bit. The coat would be the normal blood red color, the pants would be black slacks with a bullet case strapped to his left thigh, and black combat shoes. He'd also wear darker red gloves and a few rings on his fingers as well. Around his neck would be a small necklace that was given to him by Lady. It's Lady's necklace.

His guns would look the same, but his rebellion would look a bit more like it did in DMC2.

So what do you think and what would you like Dante to look like?

berto

I Saw the Devil

That outfit is the DMC4 outfit sans the belts and chaps.

For a potential design I want them to go back to the clean cut and shave for the face but I rather spice things up by giving shorter hair than before, not DmC short, but shorter than any of the previous DMCs, still down and still similar style as before but shorter. I think that the coat should be a little more interesting than just straight red, maybe add some black or brown to compliment the rest of the outfit. I also think that they should try to shorten the length of the coat to about DMC1 length, which is to say knee and not ankle or calf length.

So since there's been a lot of talk on what Dante would look like in a DmC2, How about we switch it up and think what would Dante look like if a DMC5 is made.

440276348_640.jpg

Make it shoulder length but have that slight spikiness to make it bounce a bit in the back. I'd also like a small bit of hair on his chin and upper lip like a bit of a poor shave.

This dude does look like a version of Dante with longer hair.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
You'd better be talking about this trailer --
devil-may-cry-4-dante-e3-2005.jpg

-- and not shovelface over here --

d681a3d3.jpg

He looks like he got his sh!t kicked in.

I mean i like the outfit he has in the second photo but you could mess around with the face if you want.

I guess i like the outfit because its more back to basics and less extravagant than the outfits he wore in 4 and the anime.
(I didnt realize that this is basically the outfit he wore in 4 just with less belts and chaps).

I mean i like the outfit he has in the second photo but you could mess around with the face if you want.

I guess i like the outfit because its more back to basics and less extravagant than the outfits he wore in 4 and the anime.
(I didnt realize that this is basically the outfit he wore in 4 just with less belts and chaps).

Hmm,on a side,I liked Dante's outfits,even in the fourth game,though it was too..full of unnecesary things,but I'd like something extravagant,yet stylish but simple,he's Dante,he needs to look good.:cool:

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
HA HA your lightning haired dante photoshop just made me LOL reminds of jimcarry as lady gaga XD

For DMC5's dante appearance i'd want anything which doesn't strike as stupid or overly pretentious any simple red coat with leather pants would do just okay.

dmc_1_dante_fan_art__s9bm__by_s9bm-d5v0st7.jpg
Minus the boots they kinda suck.

This does look hot. It would fit Dante. But without those patterns on the vest,it seems too Victorian like. The rest looks amazing

EDIT: I do like the "Once Upon A Time" series too.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Oh that's nice. A pirate-esque look is something I haven't seen on Dante yet. That looks pretty cool honestly.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
That outfit is the DMC4 outfit sans the belts and chaps.
Personally, I like the outfit without the belts, chaps, and cowboy boots. And agree with everything else except the ankle-length coat. I like the ankle-length coat. In my opinion, I think he should have had it in DMC1.

Someone should just make a DMC1 with anime Dante and all six styles. Nelo Angelo can still retain his moveset, and have a "Vergil" unlockable outfit for those that don't want to play as NA.

Pretty much Project X Zone Dante (thanks for posting RMX)
For DMC5's dante appearance i'd want anything which doesn't strike as stupid or overly pretentious any simple red coat with leather pants would do just okay.

Disagree with the boots thing. I like the simple design.

Its actually not that bad. I would only change the hair and that's that. In fact, this looks like a good DmC2 Dante outfit.
Agreed.

Yeah. Z218, RMX and I are pretty much of the same opinion when it comes to style.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
HA HA your lightning haired dante photoshop just made me LOL reminds of jimcarry as lady gaga XD

Great picture! Though I'd let him keep the boots, otherwise it would look a bit like a pyjama, I think. But the boots do need something added to them, like buckles or something. Something to make it less bland and nazi-ish.

Project X Zone Dante looks awesome.

More Dante-like if you ask me.

Great picture! Though I'd let him keep the boots, otherwise it would look a bit like a pyjama, I think. But the boots do need something added to them, like buckles or something. Something to make it less bland and nazi-ish.
Nazi-ish. :lol: I have to agree.
Two or three small buckles. I like more details on clothes.Not exagerrated but with style.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot

440276348_640.jpg

For clothes, I would want to keep up with the style of DMC so I'd make him wear something similar to what Castiel wears in Supernatural.
Castiel_807.jpg

The inner shirt would be a vest with no tie and the buttons undone a bit. The coat would be the normal blood red color, the pants would be black slacks with a bullet case strapped to his left thigh, and black combat shoes. He'd also wear darker red gloves and a few rings on his fingers as well. Around his neck would be a small necklace that was given to him by Lady. It's Lady's necklace.

His guns would look the same, but his rebellion would look a bit more like it did in DMC2.

So what do you think and what would you like Dante to look like?

I would like him to look... exactly like that. Well, the rings I could do without, I guess. Wow, I played FF XIII, but I didn't know Snow changed that much since. He looks almost exactly like Dante, only with longer, blonder hair.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i really liked the idea from DMC4 concept art. he had DMC4 dante's jacket, black pants with red cuffs at the bottom, a black button up shirt w/ collar. and black fingerless gloves. and his hair was pretty much like DMC2 dante's.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I agree they should keep the boots they just need to make his boots less rubbery/shiny and more textured and solid looking.

Like this >
my_new_rock_boots_by_tribalwolfie.jpg

Top Bottom