• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Inferno

Janny

Dines with dementia
Oh yeah... I remember hearing about the game and loving the idea, can't wait till next year! And the homepage pic is really amazing.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Damn, this game looks so awesome. I have heard about it but that's the first time I've actually seen a trailer for it, thanks for posting Sparda.

Sparda™

^ You're welcomed, Venged. :D

By the way, here's an artwork of the protagonist.

dantes-inferno-20090225103810241.jpg

Seems like a boss fight here...

dantes-inferno-20090224024706640.jpg

No comment...

dantes-inferno-20090225103803241.jpg

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
Just from the trailer it does look straight-up amazing, I am curious as to how the combat system will play out and how well EA can do with it. The graphics are fresh, creatures look amazing, awesome looking weapon with built in versatility just from a first look... I can't wait for more info! I'm guessing it's based off the novel, loosely or strictly I'd like to know.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
It actually does look like a really good game. On a lot of other forums I keep hearing it described as a god of war clone.
Anyway I've actually just ordered the divine comedy from amazon. Anyone read it?

Sparda™

Mundusx19;170150 said:
I'm guessing it's based off the novel, loosely or strictly I'd like to know.

A game named after the comedy, with the Seven Circles is based strictly off the novel.

cosmic master;170168 said:
It actually does look like a really good game. On a lot of other forums I keep hearing it described as a god of war clone.

People can describe things differently. I personally don't find It a clone. I'll wait to see more and then I can tell whether It retains originality or not.

aka958

Don't trust people
no game is another games clone... not anymore... if they would be then no new games would have their originality... it's like Starcraft and Warcraft... both are strategy games right? Age of Empire are also a strategy game right? none of them are cloning each other. Super mario 64 you collected stars, in a game called Vexx you collected hearts but they are no clones still. Many games are look a likes but if a game is a clone of another game then it would be like a kinda same storyline like hero fake dies and ultimatly wins in the end but sadly got betrayed by his/her friends in both games or they got a very precise to exact same game style than one another. other clones uses same rules of the game, some enemy designs o_O now that is more like a clone to me.

Sparda™

aka958;170453 said:
no game is another games clone... not anymore... if they would be then no new games would have their originality... it's like Starcraft and Warcraft... both are strategy games right? Age of Empire are also a strategy game right? none of them are cloning each other. Super mario 64 you collected stars, in a game called Vexx you collected hearts but they are no clones still. Many games are look a likes but if a game is a clone of another game then it would be like a kinda same storyline like hero fake dies and ultimatly wins in the end but sadly got betrayed by his/her friends in both games or they got a very precise to exact same game style than one another. other clones uses same rules of the game, some enemy designs o_O now that is more like a clone to me.

Um, what do you think about this game?:huh:

Top Bottom