• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dante's boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon reaper

does anybody know where i can get a pair of Dante's DMC3 boots? because theyr awesome and i reli want some. just dont know where to get them :(

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'll have to boot up Devil May Cry 3 again because I've completely forgotten what Dante's boots look like. I can still picture everything Dante is wearing in Devil May Cry 4. ^_^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
demon reaper;72105 said:
does anybody know where i can get a pair of Dante's DMC3 boots? because theyr awesome and i reli want some. just dont know where to get them :(

Find a real good tailor or shoe maker online or offline. Get some real good pics of the shoes and show them to the tailer and ask them if they can make em. Pick the material that looks closest to what Dante has. That's all I can tell you. I've never seen them in a store offline or online.

DMC"MOST"adict

Why Buy?? I bet if someone is selling duplicate of dante's shoes it would be costly, so maybe making your own would keep you from spending a lot of money, and your the one who make it w/ personal styles ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom