• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DANTE VS. RYU HAYABUSA VS. KRATOS

dante vs. ryu vs. kratos

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
I have been discussing this with two of my fiends one being a G.O.W fan and the other being a N.G fan and we can never come to a settlement on who would win between the three so i came up with this to prove that dante will KILL:mad: the others so please let me know wat u think

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I can't decide out of Dante and Kratos. I love them both. A half God VS a half Devil, that would be nice to see. GOW and DMC just happens to be my favorate games, it's so hard to decide.

Kratos is the son of the King of Olympus, and Dante is the son of the mighty Sparta, who is stronger then the prince of darkness, so both are hella strong.

I can't vote.

dejastar

Devil done crying
OK now lets use our heads for a minute. Kratos is not a half-god. He became a god at the end of GOW1. Now as much as I love Dante, he doesn't stand a chance. Unless you guys have some hidden footage of Dante defeating Ares.

Zato-OW

King
i think dante has a chance vs Kratos well human kratos because he can be killed, but he cant kill kratos in his god mode

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
This topic, and topics like these (usually involving a mixture of Dante, Kratos, Ryu and the Prince of Persia) crop up all the time. I’ve spent too much time analysing each and every combatant’s characteristics (gameplay only, since I think all have abilities in cutscenes that do not manifest in gameplay, so I discount cutscenes), and I think they would go like this (winner on top):

1. Dante, Son of Sparda
  2. Kratos
  3. Ryu Hayabusa
  4. Prince of Persia

Sound all right to people? Of course, I take Kratos from GoW2, Ryu from Ninja Gaiden Black, PoP (if we include him) from Warrior Within and Dante from DMC3.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Ryaniel2;55138 said:
I hate God of war. Kratos sucks.

Then don't post. It was a dead thread. Check the day and month of the last post.

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom