• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dante vs. raiden

Status
Not open for further replies.

koibito

who do you think would win in a fight, dante from dmc4? or raiden from metal gear solid 4? and explain why you think so.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Are you serious?

Dante

A- He's invincible

B- He's a virtuoso of both melee and ranged combat

C- His inhuman strength could rend Raiden apart

D- Quicksilver, Bangle of Time, Chrono Heart.

koibito

well raiden (remember this s from mgs4 not 2 lol) is friggen insane he got crushed by a state sized battle ship like fortress and came back he is immortal in the same sence as dante, if dante is obliterated he cant come back true he doesnt need his organs but if theres nothing left dante loses raiden is a great sword fighter and raiden also has inhuman strength given the quicksilver would give dante an advantage but it would still be a great match giving the battle to any of them anyone else have a theory?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Sorry, me again. :D

I know you wouldn't do mgs2 Raiden as that would be too easy.

On top of this Dante arguably has more power than Sparda in number 4 (maybe number 2 as well). Also have you seen what Dante can do with Yamato in DMC4?

Can Dante actually be crushed? I mean remeber DMC3 when Beowulf hit hard? A punch like that would have obliterated an ordinary person but left Dante with nary a scratch. And DMC1 with Mundus megaload of comets that came down on Dante's head? Again Dante remained in one piece.

koibito

lol np i like ppl posting

yea thats true you raise a good point i think dmc4 dante could take him i believe its a good match still

koibito

now that i think about it yeah your right dante would win i wonder if anyone else would argue lol i hope they do i love a good vs.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
koibito;109271 said:
now that i think about it yeah your right dante would win i wonder if anyone else would argue lol i hope they do i love a good vs.

I actually participate in debating competitions so I'm pretty good at getting my argument across rather eloquently.:D
I had the favourable side being on a DMC forum maybe on a MGS forum things may be different.
It'll be interesting to see what counter-arguments are concocted by others on the site. I look forward to it.;)

koibito

you are good at it lol.

well i like the characters the same i dont choose from which game i like better lol.

i cant wait till more ppl post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom