• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Horror Killers

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Will Dante have the power to kill all those serial killing monsters like Freddy, Jason and all? I'm gonna enjoy them being gone from the face of the earth and for them to suffer for the crimes they committed.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Jason would be no problem at all.

All Dante would really have to do is completely decimate him into little pieces and that would be it.

As for freddy thats a different story.

Depending on how Dante's dreams work I'm not sure what would happen. Maybe Dante's demon blood helps him in the dream world?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Jason would be no problem at all.

All Dante would really have to do is completely decimate him into little pieces and that would be it.

As for freddy thats a different story.

Depending on how Dante's dreams work I'm not sure what would happen. Maybe Dante's demon blood helps him in the dream world?

What about Chucky, Leatherface, Ghostfreak and those other creeps? As for the doll, Dante should destroy his soul permanently. I can't stand the sight of him.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm just wondering if Dante would try and chat up Chucky's wife Tiffany :p

Never heard of Ghostfreak before.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
What about Chucky, Leatherface, Ghostfreak and those other creeps? As for the doll, Dante should destroy his soul permanently. I can't stand the sight of him.

Chucky would get pwned
Leatherface would get pwned
And I have never heard of Ghostfreak...

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I mean ghostface that monster from Scream. Oh and let's not forget mike myers and the saw creep (Not "leatherhead").

Most of the characters you named off are still human, especially ghostface who has no supernatural powers or special abilities whatsoever.

They pretty much would get their butts handed to them.

I think a better matchup for Dante would have to be

Pinhead from Hellraiser
Pennywise from IT
Freddy from Nightmare on Elm street
and
Wishmaster

Those are all enemies who have a very high level of supernatural abilities from reality warping to controlling and killing people in their dreams.

Other iconic villians ie Jason,Michael,and Leatherface are pretty much "normal" in comparison only having super strength and endurance. Not really a matchup for a unarmed Dante IMO. A armed and DT version Dante would completely reck those guys IMO.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
isnt jason able to regenerate?

No....

As far as I can remember he just does not feel pain and is pretty darn durable. I've seen his limbs and stuff get cut off before and he never regenerated afterwards.

ZeroLove

Dante kills demons, not horror flick personas. If there's a horror flick with a demon being the baddy in it, then that would be the one Dante takes out. Not all those other freaks.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well, i think Dante would hunt them down simply because he could be hired to as the employer might think they are demonic/supernatural. He would just take the job and verify it for himself, if they aren't demonic, he would deny the job. Or capture the criminal as a pro bono job. I'm assuming Dante wouldn't just leave a murderer walking regardless of species. He might not kill them, he would just capture him for the cops.

I'm sure he has false alarms all the time.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
When it come to serial killers like them, they're demons to Dante. Creeps like them deserve death for their crimes against their... (what's that word again?).

ZeroLove

When it come to serial killers like them, they're demons to Dante. Creeps like them deserve death for their crimes against their... (what's that word again?).

No, if they are humans, they are humans, no matter how despicable they are and therefore Dante won't go hunting for them like he does with demons. However, if they have had some demonic influence in them, a taint like the antagonists in Devil May Cry 4, then that would be a whole other story.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Dante kills demons, not horror flick personas. If there's a horror flick with a demon being the baddy in it, then that would be the one Dante takes out. Not all those other freaks.

Actually, Dante's a jack of all trades, he takes out all kinds of trash, said so himself.

All of the classic horror figueres would be a cake walk, I mean look at them, the only reason they have large body counts is because their victims are average joes and janes who wouldn't be able to survive against a force greater than them and often these beens are taken out by said average people who are far less equipt than Dante to deal with these situations. It's not just the American figueres who I'd say Dante can take out, there are a few in Japan, Spain, France, and Australia I'd say he can deal with.

ZeroLove

Actually, Dante's a jack of all trades, he takes out all kinds of trash, said so himself.

All of the classic horror figueres would be a cake walk, I mean look at them, the only reason they have large body counts is because their victims are average joes and janes who wouldn't be able to survive against a force greater than them and often these beens are taken out by said average people who are far less equipt than Dante to deal with these situations. It's not just the American figueres who I'd say Dante can take out, there are a few in Japan, Spain, France, and Australia I'd say he can deal with.

So you say he will be accepting to go kill a human as long he got paid for it? That would make Dante a vigilante and a criminal, as he doesn't got a license to kill humans. I doubt he would do that.

berto

I Saw the Devil
So you say he will be accepting to go kill a human as long he got paid for it?

You make him sound like a contract killer here.

That would make Dante a vigilante and a criminal, as he doesn't got a license to kill humans. I doubt he would do that.

You think a man who has traveled to the depths of perdition and looked the devil in the eye gives two ****s for the laws of mortal men? I very much douth he'd not kill someone as evil as letherface or Jason or ghostface just because they're human; as long as they're evil I douth that he'd have any querels with taking them out. Shot Arius in the face and he was human.

ZeroLove

You make him sound like a contract killer here.

You think a man who has traveled to the depths of perdition and looked the devil in the eye gives two ****s for the laws of mortal men? I very much douth he'd not kill someone as evil as letherface or Jason or ghostface just because they're human; as long as they're evil I douth that he'd have any querels with taking them out. Shot Arius in the face and he was human.

Yes, I really do think Dante cares. He protects humankind when fighting demons. Arius was dealing with demons, opening portals and summoning demons and even tried to become one himself, so I'd say that was fair.

berto

I Saw the Devil
So you think his desire to protect human kind is limited to the restrictions the law puts on him? Highly unlikely, otherwise those who want to get away with it would just have to lawyer up and Dante would be unable to do anything. You think he's got a permit for those guns or swords? It's been stated that Dante dislikes unnecessary bloodshed but isn't above killing gangsters, mercenaries or thugs, you think he'll skip on serial killers?

Top Bottom