• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Deadpool

Dante or Deadpool

• Dante

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Deadpool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo said that the vs. threads aren't allowed anymore. You probably missed that post though, so I'm telling you now.

AC, don't get mad at him. I'm pretty sure he didn't read your post. In fact, if he did, he wouldn't have made this thread.

._. As if what I say will have an impact on his decision at all.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
did he say they aren't allowed. i thought he said that he might ban them in the future but only if he has to.

in response to the thread. i am not very familer with deadpool i only know about him from x men origins. but i am definitly a fan. its a shame that he was made unable to talk near the end of the movie.

to develop an opinion i would have to read a few of the comics that include deadpool.

in a fight dante would probably win.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'll let it slide because you probably missed the post, but as Dreadnought correctly stated, I'm no longer allowing versus threads because of the very nature of them, the fact that they cause nothing more than petty arguments, bickering and members end up resorting to name calling and insults.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom