• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs alex mecher in prototype

VS

• Dante - Devil May Cry

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Alex Mercer - Prototype

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Mercer frustrates me, while I never liked his character, I was a fan of his powers, to the degree where I think he could be a pretty solid match for Dante, some of his abilities are really quite impressive.

Mostly though, I think it's his Shield ability that would give him a fighting chance, considering he's able to shapeshift his body into such a state that can actually negate all damage from anything that anyone throws at him.

That, and taking his devestator abilities into account, like his Tendril Barrage and Graveyard Spikes, he'd be able to do a significant amount of damage to Dante.
That being said, Alex Mercer is also stated to be the single most powerful character out of any comic book and videogame, so...I'm siding with Mr. Mercer this round.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
I'll have to say alex. Even though i like Dante and all, fights have to be fair. And his powers, well, shapeshifting and all, will let him easily avoid/stop any attack of Dante and counterattack at the same time :D...

::have not played Prototype... yet.
can somebody add a poll here?

Keaton

Premium
Poll added.

I'm going with Mercier on this also, not that Dante would be beaten easily, but because Mercier has such a massive amount of variation, no one dedication to attack or defence because he can utilize both very easily.

Dante VS Mercier would be a fantastic scene to watch, but I feel Mercier may have a distinct advantage.

aka958

Don't trust people
o_O i feel sick after watching that! Just full gore without any meaning... Anyways i'd go with neither. I don't know Mercer and I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
I know prototype it's pritty cool, but Dante will always be Dante, sorry about my ignorance ... sorry Alex, but Dante will always be #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom