• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante - The Order Outfit

Astelf

How's about a mod of Dante in the Order of the Sword from DMC4? I'm bored. Didn't show it but I also made the boots brown cuz why not. Such a small change, idc.

FNXgAghXoAI_a4N
FNXgAglWYAAJSsD
FNXgAhCUUAAyDg9
FNXgAgiX0AIzMQX

The Order Jacket
The Order Pants + Boots

TKienA4

Do you accept request? i want a simple mod, classic dante with shirt, nothing more, because no one seems to do it

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
How's about a mod of Dante in the Order of the Sword from DMC4? I'm bored. Didn't show it but I also made the boots brown cuz why not. Such a small change, idc.

FNXgAghXoAI_a4N
FNXgAglWYAAJSsD
FNXgAhCUUAAyDg9
FNXgAgiX0AIzMQX

The Order Jacket
The Order Pants + Boots
DUDE........did you stack "else if" o_O and drink cup of milk per line of code (I extracte the tpf file).......o_O.....and the FPS will be slow :cry: (I mean it's HD but I'm not expert).
Whatever dark magic you used or learned many things more than me in short time........good for you ;).

Last edited:

Astelf

DUDE........did you stack "else if" o_O and drink cup of milk per line of code (I extracte the tpf file).......o_O.....and the FPS will be slow :cry: (I mean it's HD but I'm not expert).
Whatever dark magic you used or learned many things more than me in short time........good for you ;).
Lmao I'll fix it in a minute

TKienA4

One last thing, has anyone made this mod but with standard vergil costume?

Last edited:
Top Bottom