• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante: Slain Beast Coat - DMC™ Texture Mod

theandroids

Hello world! Working on this new coat texture. Hope you likes.
Adds 1min 45secs to initial load time. All files must be loaded. Use with Texmod.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mgen0xgzg8iq0js

D1_zpsc2310bf7.jpg

D2_zpsc50cd6fb.jpg

D3_zps6058c227.jpg

SamuraiGuy

It looks like you made it much higher resolution? I don't like the snake skin texture though. Maybe you could do one that looks similar to the leather of the original? Good job.

DissonantDemon

Those textures on the coat look like they were ripped out of the real world.
The tattoos add a very suttle but very fitting touch.
And the T-Shirt? Anything with The Clash is alright by me.
The necklace looks even better than the in game version.
Incredible job.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Looks sexy as flip to me, matey. Love those tattoos!

ReRave

smug jerk
Well, for the color composition I`d have left the shirt in it's normal color. It kinda clashes with the pants and coat already being black and all.
Otherwise a very detailed and awesomely done mod!

Greviousian

Just wanted to chime in too, absolutely fantastic work. This, along with the Nike trainers texture are really brilliant. I hope to see more from you in the future.

And I agree totally with your other post, DMC is a marvelous looking game.

Ps, will you be releasing the black "clash" shirt and tattoo?

theandroids

Just wanted to chime in too, absolutely fantastic work. This, along with the Nike trainers texture are really brilliant. I hope to see more from you in the future.

And I agree totally with your other post, DMC is a marvelous looking game.

Ps, will you be releasing the black "clash" shirt and tattoo?

Thanks! I'm glad you guys like it. I Will be releasing it soon with another texture I'm working on.

zaselim

i5-3750k
16gb vengeance ddr3
gtx 680 4gb version

i'm running the game on ulta high settings and gettin full 60fps, ye i use texmod obviously, other mods i've tried worked prefect.

theandroids

i5-3750k
16gb vengeance ddr3
gtx 680 4gb version

i'm running the game on ulta high settings and gettin full 60fps, ye i use texmod obviously, other mods i've tried worked prefect.

Looks like you have an awesome rig, you shouldn't have a problem. Sometimes with Texmod just rearranging the load order of your mods helps.

Adam Parker

Celebsclothing
Great stuff:

I really love the style statement of Dante's Coat. I purchased this devil may cry coat jacket from Celebsclothing Store and it looks pretty elegant. it can be worn with almost anything. the sleeves are a bit longer but that it works for me. The delivery was on time and the quality is simply perfect. Thanks guys for the product.

Testimonial from Our Happy Customer

Top Bottom