• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

***Dante Pics***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I didn't think it would bode well to post DmC Dante's face in the Devil May Cry general discussion board, so I brought it here instead.

My main question is:
dmc2.jpg

Is this guy Reuben Langdon?

Also:
DMC5-Dante3.jpg

DmC Dante with the silver hair of Dante. Going on this pic, does anybody else think they modelled him after Nero? Cause all I think when looking at that pic is 'NERO!' In which case, I will call him Reject Dante. Because Nero is a reject. Catchit? Never mind/lame wit.

DMC4_church1.jpg

Oh. And for the lulz:

4f66af18e8694ff6c0570bdfb80a885f.jpg

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
i think it would look better if they didnt just put a wig on him, because is the trailers his hair doesnt grow longer it just turns white

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I totally agree DS. When I recently looked at him more closer, he seemed to remind me more of Nero than Dante. There's something about his clothes that remind me of Nero also, the colours and whatnot.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Yep, I thought the dress-sense is similar with Nero being dressed 'down' compared to Dante (and everyone else, for that matter). Although I think Nero's clothes were more 'in' than this trashy leather jacket new Dante is wearing. I mean, come on, he was wearing a HOODIE! Who DOESN'T own a hoodie these days? (and if anyone doesn't own one, where have you been, srsly? :confused:/jk/sortof)

But that's definitely definitely definitely Dante. See the gawdugly nose? Figures the ONE thing about Dante NT will keep is his ugly-as-a-demon-fanny NOSE! If Dante went scuba-diving, he wouldn't need the gear to breathe because his nose would still be above water. Good merciful Hades, I HATE his nose! LOVE Dante, but HATE the nose. I think I've made my point. New Dante is as ugly as old Dante's nose.

I don't know if he looks like Nero, but even with white hair I still think he looks stupid. :p
:O You know you just indirectly called Nero stupid, right? :D
Actually, I don't think anyone has ever called Nero stupid before. Ha ha ha!

-edit-
I've also noticed that going on the height measurement behind him, I would be eye level with his mouth. Just saying. @.@

Reactions: Meg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Hear hear! XD

Also, nobody answered my first question :( Is that guy Reuben Langdon? I think it was either a scene in DMC2 or DMC1, or it was a commercial ad for one or the other DMC game. Does anybody know if it's him?
If it's not, does anybody know who he is?
I'd like to get his number. So I can appoint him as my personal chef and dub him Chef Dante. Can't you just see him in the kitchen? XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom