• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dante + nero DT

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I think there's already a topic on Nero's DT, but as for Dante, I would guess he would look like Sparda, but I hope he doesn't because thats kinda lame if he looks exactly like Sparda.

I think Dante should have a seperate look from Sparda, it doesn't have to be completely different, similair enough to know they're related, but different enough to be...interesting I guess.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well Dante's DT changes from game to game so I wouldn't be surprised if it was different in DMC4 too.
I also am not a fan of Sparda form considering the fact that we are talking about Dante. But I really hate the DMC3 DT so if it is something similar then Sparda DT ftw:p
I really hope it is more like the DMC1 design of the normal DT with slight changes at each Devil Arm.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;48677 said:
Well Dante's DT changes from game to game so I wouldn't be surprised if it was different in DMC4 too.

You're right, I hope they change it.

I also am not a fan of Sparda form considering the fact that we are talking about Dante. But I really hate the DMC3 DT so if it is something similar then Sparda DT ftw:p
I really hope it is more like the DMC1 design of the normal DT with slight changes at each Devil Arm

I like Sparda's demon form, but just not on Dante, thats just lazy. And as I said in another topic, I see dmc3 Dante's DT as a baby demon, though im still not too impressed with it, so I hope they make it more cooler this time. With big a$$ wings, I SO dig the bat wings, I just wish they made them bigger in part 2 and 3.

Zato-OW

King
I didnt really use the DT in any of the dmc games idk why i just like playing them in there human form but im sure if nero had a DT it will be the demon behind him in that one picture.But i doubt he will have one since his arm is already in its DT state so it would be stupid for him to have a DT.For dante i think he DT will most likely be the one you fight mundus on dmc1.

nero_illust01.jpg

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Uhh yeah I have to agree, tell us what did happen to having already and playing it?

morrigan

I really don't understand this thread. What does it mean - Dante+Nero DT. Huh... It makes me laugh! Haha... Whatever! You'll like it, guys! Even if Dante will look like angel with white wings! What about Nero... We'll see. Now he has only DB. And he's a human - so... He never will look so cool as Devil Twins in DT.

Top Bottom